Balotelli

didactic said:
RandomJ said:
Not nearly as good as he or most people on here seem to think he is.

Does he have talent? Yes. But the work rate and desire are just not there and if the ball isn't put on a plate for him he isn't interested at all. You look at Aguero and even Tevez and they run none stop chasing down the ball, always pressuring defenders, always looking to make something happen while Balotelli walks around sulking.

Ship him back to Italy in the summer because I'm sick of his off the field shit and sick of him not putting a shift in.

Typical English mentality so because he doesnt run around like a headless chicken he is shit? He scores goals and he creates them for himself and others. He takes free kicks and penalties in a team full of super stars.

Would you rather have Saurez runs around all game but has only scored 6 times. Maybe Danny Welbeck I mean he is a team player he just doesnt score or maybe Sturridge who is behind Mario is goals too?

These personality arguments are pointless who cares what he does he is not printing stories in the papers on the field he delivers. A poor game or two does not change this.

that's the same argument you use to slag dzeko off...and dzeko scored more goals than mario....

didactic said:
RandomJ said:

Does he have talent? Yes. But the work rate and desire are just not there and if the ball isn't put on a plate for him he isn't interested at all. You look at Aguero and even Tevez and they run none stop chasing down the ball, always pressuring defenders, always looking to make something happen while Balotelli walks around sulking.

Ship him back to Italy in the summer because I'm sick of his off the field shit and sick of him not putting a shift in.

Typical English mentality so because he doesnt run around like a headless chicken he is shit? He scores goals and he creates them for himself and others. He takes free kicks and penalties in a team full of super stars.

Would you rather have Saurez runs around all game but has only scored 6 times. Maybe Danny Welbeck I mean he is a team player he just doesnt score or maybe Sturridge who is behind Mario is goals too?

These personality arguments are pointless who cares what he does he is not printing stories in the papers on the field he delivers. A poor game or two does not change this.

Thats rubbish the english mentality thing, look at Barcelona there players work as hard as any players on the planet. Mourinho use to regularly drop Joe Cole due to his workrate and he is not English.

The fact is some days you play brilliantly and everything comes off and other days things dont go well. To contribute to the team on those off days having a workrate is a prerequisite otherwise you are of no use to the team, a situation you cannot afford in a title race.

I think he got six lge goals last season do his contribution to Champs lge football was limited, this year nine from open play. The comparison to Suarez is not relevant, people could easily point out Balo isnt even matching Yakubu at a struggling Blackburn side if analogies are the basis for judging a player.

I think Balo could do a lot more but he isnt the only one

No17 said:
didactic said:
RandomJ said:

that's the same argument you use to slag dzeko off...and dzeko scored more goals than mario....

No its not and Dzeko does not create, Dzeko is not a free kick taker or penalty take. This is not a Dzeko v Mario debate as Mario is the superior player by miles.

So dont try and draw me into that argument. I am watching MOTD and Dzeko missed two headers with noone close to him.

All this behind in goals shit, what does that mean? Stats can be dressed up any way you want, but facts tell you that a striker playing in a good team will score more than a striker in a shit team, not because he is better than the other striker but because of the quality around him to create the chances, same as a keeper behind a good back 4 will concede less than a keeper behind a shit back 4, doesn't make him a better keeper does it

The same people slagging him off are probably the same ones that are calling for width because the strikers aren't being fed....

I see the wah wah's are out in force.

tommo74 said:
All this behind in goals shit, what does that mean? Stats can be dressed up any way you want, but facts tell you that a striker playing in a good team will score more than a striker in a shit team, not because he is better than the other striker but because of the quality around him to create the chances, same as a keeper behind a good back 4 will concede less than a keeper behind a shit back 4, doesn't make him a better keeper does it

So United, Liverpool and Chelsea are now shit teams?

didactic said:
No17 said:
didactic said:

No its not and Dzeko does not create, Dzeko is not a free kick taker or penalty take. This is not a Dzeko v Mario debate as Mario is the superior player by miles.

So dont try and draw me into that argument. I am watching MOTD and Dzeko missed two headers with noone close to him.

there you go again...bashing another player in order to make your superior...something you accuse bosnians off...yes dzeko was shit today...so was mario so why do you defend him?

No17 said:
there you go again...bashing another player in order to make your superior...something you accuse bosnians off...yes dzeko was shit today...so was mario so why do you defend him?

Im not bashing anyone its you who bought Dzeko up but there is no comparison. One is a superior player and Dzeko did miss two open headers im watching it NOW!.

jay_mcfc said:
The same people slagging him off are probably the same ones that are calling for width because the strikers aren't being fed....

I see the wah wah's are out in force.

no doubt that quality cross/width would help EVERY one of our strikers (look at Mario's goal when Kolarov assisted him/etc., I can't recall who it was against)

but there's also no denying that Mario is being the preferred choice of Mancini, for obvious reasons. He's still got a lot of developing to do. But he's a young player, and I'm not ready to get rid of ANY of Aguero/Dzeko/Mario. Give him time, but don't try to force him into being in the starting 11 this season, that's my whole thing on Mario. Let him keep working on his game and attitude/maturity and his time will come soon enough.

Yeah I would say Liverpool and chelsea this year are shit. And your point with the scum is? Because I think bald granny shagger has scored more than balo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.