Balotelli

TCIB said:
Dez said:
RandomJ said:
Not nearly as good as he or most people on here seem to think he is.

Does he have talent? Yes. But the work rate and desire are just not there and if the ball isn't put on a plate for him he isn't interested at all. You look at Aguero and even Tevez and they run none stop chasing down the ball, always pressuring defenders, always looking to make something happen while Balotelli walks around sulking.

Ship him back to Italy in the summer because I'm sick of his off the field shit and sick of him not putting a shift in.

Does he have talent? Ask mourinho who said he put in 25% effort in training and was sitll the best player on a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNING TEAM. Fact is, Balotelli is too good for this team. The fans here don't deserve a player like him on this team. Especially in a year or two. I hope Mancini leaves and Balo leaves with him so he can shutup all you daft fans the fuck up

But the beer down fella you have had to much.
I'm a huge fan of Mario but have to agree, that post was laughable.

Im kind of in the middle to be honest there are alot of people that like bola for the wrong reasons because of the press he generates the fun he has but i think its the tactics fault aswell as the player for alot of his games having looked at it. The way we play we need strikers like aguerro on the pitch that blend pass and move and score City as a team have not been able to adapt when playing either bola or dzeko we dont change the way we play to suit the strikers we have on pitch.

Like yesterday the game was calling out for strikers that put shifts in and because we didnt change it in time we had 2 strikers up front disconnected from everything not able to get in the game

first time to reply after going to the game. we are playing to slowly through the midfield that`s why we`ve stopped scoring. we cant just lump the blame at the strikers, for them to perform at there best they need service. they aint getting any.

no width, no early ball, no fucking goals.

r.soleofsalford said:
first time to reply after going to the game. we are playing to slowly through the midfield that`s why we`ve stopped scoring. we cant just lump the blame at the strikers, for them to perform at there best they need service. they aint getting any.

Correct fella, although I would say the strikers aren't doing themselves any favours as they are not making space - just stood there next to their central defenders doesn't give us any options.

Rammy Blue said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Correct fella, although I would say the strikers aren't doing themselves any favours as they are not making space - just stood there next to their central defenders doesn't give us any options.

Agree with this also

Can someone please answer these questions? I'm baffled that no one has yet........
Jumanji said:
Can anyone tell me what Balotelli did wrong today?

Did he not try hard enough?

Did he not chase several lost causes?

Did he not dribble past 3 players before forcing a save?

Did he not link up well with his team mates, like putting Clichy through with a great pass but Clichy reacted late?

Did he not win several free kicks?

Did he not keep the ball well?

Fuck me, with rubbish service, I don't know what you lot expected him to do. I'm bewildered.

I didn't even think Dzeko was poor today. He had nothing to work with...although he DID miss the best chance of the game.

Cruiser Blue said:
Im kind of in the middle to be honest there are alot of people that like bola for the wrong reasons because of the press he generates the fun he has but i think its the tactics fault aswell as the player for alot of his games having looked at it. The way we play we need strikers like aguerro on the pitch that blend pass and move and score City as a team have not been able to adapt when playing either bola or dzeko we dont change the way we play to suit the strikers we have on pitch.

Like yesterday the game was calling out for strikers that put shifts in and because we didnt change it in time we had 2 strikers up front disconnected from everything not able to get in the game

i think the people who like balo for the wrong reasons are either half wits or prepubescent.

i`m neither, well definitely not prepubescent anyway. :)

he has ability i`d just like to see more of it, more often.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:56 am --<br /><br />
Jumanji said:
Can someone please answer these questions? I'm baffled that no one has yet........
Jumanji said:

Did he not link up well with his team mates, like putting Clichy through with a great pass but Clichy reacted late?

Fuck me, with rubbish service, I don't know what you lot expected him to do. I'm bewildered.

I didn't even think Dzeko was poor today. He had nothing to work with...although he DID miss the best chance of the game.

he got kicked up and down and got little service

didactic said:
Balotelli is 21 name 5 players better than him who are his age?
In all fairness, that's an irrelevant argument to use when the discussion is about his poor performances over the last two games. He could have all the talent and potential in the world, but if he isn't putting it into practice on a regular basis then he isn't much use as a regular starter for a team that has desires to win the Premier League. And yes, that goes for Dzeko too.

The pair of them cannot be relied upon to perform to anywhere near a consistent enough basis to help us win the league, although I can certainly see the argument that the manager is not playing them in the right way. Why he continues to play two players who clearly need width to thrive in the narrowest team the Premier League has ever seen is beyond me.

r.soleofsalford said:
Cruiser Blue said:

i think the people who like balo for the wrong reasons are either half wits or prepubescent.

he has ability i`d just like to see more of it, more often.

-- Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:56 am --

Jumanji said:
Jumanji said:

Those actions i hardly remember i did remember his 1 good run but altogether these add up to about a minute of the game where was he for the rest of the game

Cruiser Blue said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Cruiser Blue said:

he has ability i`d just like to see more of it, more often.

-- Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:56 am --

Jumanji said:

Those actions i hardly remember i did remember his 1 good run but altogether these add up to about a minute of the game where was he for the rest of the game
Your memory doesn't make it false. You hardly remember yet you say he contributed 1 minute of quality to the match.

Shall I direct you to a download link so you can watch the match again? Maybe that will jog your memory. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.