Balotelli

BiBaBo said:
r.soleofsalford said:
BiBaBo said:
...and the usual fanbois are sticking up for Balotelli again when the world and his wife know he's a liability at the moment.

i`ll repeat that for you, DO YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING FUCKING POSITIVE, tell me how that being a "fanboy".

Didn't realise that you decided what people should think or write.

Pompous prick.

P.M ed you gobshite

Here's something for the Ballotelli doubters.

2vl2x38.jpg

d5cde0f5-da48-ccaa.jpg

Not only should we drop him then, we should probably loan him out along with Sergio for his same woeful influence and risk to the team in big games. Clearly there's a view that we'd rather balotelli didn't play and we were just above arsenal on 58 points. Take Agueros equally poor points accrual out too and we're just below Newcastle on 46...

Come on bob, can't you see it yet?!

Hes been doing better this season , but i would give him some sub role , its not good to expect to much from a 21 year old , i think he already helped the team for his age.

What a hell is wrong with you? When one player does not play well in one or two games that player should be sold. The same thing is for Dzeko. When you will realize that it is all Mancinis flout and his constant player benching (not at one game, but in 5 - 10 games in row).

BiBaBo said:
r.soleofsalford said:
BiBaBo said:
...and the usual fanbois are sticking up for Balotelli again when the world and his wife know he's a liability at the moment.

i`ll repeat that for you, DO YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING FUCKING POSITIVE, tell me how that being a "fanboy".

Didn't realise that you decided what people should think or write.

Pompous prick.
He doesn't but he has every right to point out that you seem only ever post on threads that are criticising Mario for some reason or another.
If you enjoy supporting the best City team that most have ever seen why not share it with us from time to time?

Get rid of Dzeko too whilst we are at it..only on the same points as Rooney acc to that chart..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.