Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
MihaiCity said:
MSP said:
That today was another million or two down of his value. Well done Mancini.

we will be happy if will sell him from half the money pay for him in 2010(24M so will we get 12M???)

I don't even have idea who could buy him at this time. We might see him going all the way RSC/Bridge/Adebayor did.

Put your money on Milan, whether it's now or in the summer. Smoke, fire and all that.

Good luck to AC Milan if they do sign him on loan. They do have the reputation of being cheeky bastards though.

SPIDERBOY said:
LoveCity said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Personally,I can't see any English clubs taking him.

Jol said he'd take him at Fulham if the asking price was around £7million (this is how teams value Mario now). Not sure they could take on his wages though.

I know he's being linked with ac Milan in quiet a few papers and web sites....was it not part of the deal when we got him,that if we ever sold him on,it mustn't be to AC????

You could never ever get away with a clause like that in a contract of employment and there is no legal bind between the purchaser and seller in a football transfer anyway ? It's not like he came with a warranty or guarantee unfortunately.

he is one extremely stupid spoiled child !!!
and I feel sorry for him, or for his football career and talent to be more precise

Hopefully either Milan or PSG will come in and take him off our hands. Such a waste of a talent but clearly he doesn't want to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.