Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Would a Sneijder for Balotelli swap deal be an option that could be looked at ?

Just putting the idea out there : )

Unfortunately not unless it's a loan swap deal with us paying all of Sneijder's wages and about 80% of Mario's. Because Inter like most Italian teams now are pennyless and have lowered their wage ceiling hugely, hence them getting rid or trying to get rid of big earners like Sneijder and Maicon. Mario probably makes two times more than their new wage ceiling.

SPIDERBOY said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
I can genuinely see him ending up at united

Personally,I can't see any English clubs taking him.

Jol said he'd take him at Fulham if the asking price was around £7million (this is how teams value Mario now). Not sure they could take on his wages though.

According to Ibrahimovich, City are not going to win the League without him.

A winning goal against Arsenal, and Mario will regain his legend status again.

LoveCity said:
SPIDERBOY said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
I can genuinely see him ending up at united

Personally,I can't see any English clubs taking him.

Jol said he'd take him at Fulham if the asking price was around £7million (this is how teams value Mario now). Not sure they could take on his wages though.

I know he's being linked with ac Milan in quiet a few papers and web sites....was it not part of the deal when we got him,that if we ever sold him on,it mustn't be to AC????

He needs to move for his benefit and where a manager doesn't get into physical confrontations with him. He would do well at arsenal,

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Would a Sneijder for Balotelli swap deal be an option that could be looked at ?

Just putting the idea out there : )

I mentioned this on the "27 days to go" thread. I think Balotelli would accept a drop in wages just to move on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.