Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone talking about publicity, what has he done in the last 3 or so months? Haven't seen anything about him in the papers that is up to the heights of what he regularly does. (IE: Set off fireworks in his bathroom or something similar).

moomba said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
moomba said:
Sounds like he's staying.

So let's get him back in, and back playing like he is capable of.

which is? from what i've seen, its not much....................15m should be snatched immediately!

Maybe you haven't looked hard enough.

I understand why people don't want him at the club, disagree but understand. But anyone who can't see what he is capable of simply doesn't want to see. He may never achieve that, and again I can understand people who think that might be the case.

eh?

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
If Bobby sees fit to play Mario fine, I have this feeling that he will come good , and I mean good, which is what we all want, surely. Come on Mario, there are still supporters on this forum that believe in you.

But your handle is 'tiggsywiggsywoo' - I find it hard to give credibility to anyone's opinion using that title. Im sure bunnykins-bobby and fluffy-mario appreciate it tho............................lordy, this is a football forum - isnt it?

I keeping reading all this about Mario being great for the club and brings a lot of publicity but whether thats good depends on what we as a club ultimately want.
Its alright saying we need the City name in te news but the main thing for the fans is to see the team play well and win trophies and winning brings in money.
I a bit fed up of the negative publicity Mario brings but the main thing is he isnt doing it football wise on the pitch. If it was it would be easy to turn a blind eye.
We generally say the club is bigger then an individual and this is true. One players antics ruining performances of a team as a whole cant be accepted no matter what he brings in other ways.

If any club want him, common sense says we say thank you and wish him all the best elsewhere.

what about a swap deal with inter ballo going there and sneijder at us???? will make sense and i think he will accept a cut wage bill for a return to italy

MihaiCity said:
what about a swap deal with inter ballo going there and sneijder at us???? will make sense and i think he will accept a cut wage bill for a return to italy

I'd have Coutinho and a few quid rather than an aging and injury prone Sneijder.

A.C Milan or PSG, one of them he'd go to imo.

MSP said:
That today was another million or two down of his value. Well done Mancini.

we will be happy if will sell him from half the money pay for him in 2010(24M so will we get 12M???)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.