Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bilboblue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Akira said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/12/28/3632685/ac-milan-prepare-balotelli-bid-as-pato-robinho-near-san-siro?source=breakingnews

AC Milan wants him for 15m. Wondering why we won't consider trading him for Pato.

I can't understand why we just don't let them have him...............i just want rid of the prat.

Ah, ok, that's fine then, just call your mate Bobby and let him know, thanks.

Hardly my 'mate' - I want rid of Mancini too! (i take it that's who you mean by 'bobby'?)<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:43 pm --<br /><br />
Cityisland said:
baildon blue said:
Cityisland said:
I recon he will go to milan this window. 18mil euros. Get it done and lets move on.
If that happens it will be good for Balotelli and Manchester City

Well tomorrows gazetta is apparently reporting that AC are set to launch a 35mil euro bid. Snap their fookin hands off!

I cant believe anyone is stupid enough to pay 35m euro for that waste of space. He'd be in my all time worst x11 City players (mainly for his abysmal ttitude). I'd happily drive him to Milan myself.
Not only is he THE most overrated - he's also a negative influence on the squad - so he actually makes us worse......................

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-line-up-edinson-1521206" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... on-1521206</a>

Manchester City have taken their first step towards ditching Mario Balotelli – by making a £45million bid for Napoli striker Edinson Cavani, writes the Sunday People.

The bid was made by City’s sporting director Txiki Begiristain at Christmas – BEFORE Balotelli’s training-ground fight with manager Roberto Mancini.

Despite support from City’s wealthy owners for the madcap striker, patience has now worn thin among Balotelli’s Etihad team-mates.

Former allies like skipper Vincent Kompany and Gareth Barry have become exasperated by his behavior.

And it’s clear from Begiristain’s first moves for Uruguayan goal-machine Cavani that Balotelli’s days are numbered even if Mancini is prepared to give him another chance.

Napoli chief Aurelio De Laurentiis has confirmed a bid has been made, saying: “Cavani is a warrior who embodies all that’s best of the Napoli spirit and our supporters. It is because of this that I turned down an offer of 55 million euros.”

But Cavani himself would love a crack at the Premier League – and is convinced he would be as big a hit as his compatriot Luis Suarez.

“I know that there has been interest from Premier League teams,” he said. “I know I would be a success in the Premier League – and it is an exciting prospect.”

But City will need to shift a striker out before Cavani comes in – possibly in the summer – and that will almost certainly be Balotelli.

AC Milan have shown interest in the Italian bad boy but City may struggle to get the £25m they want for him given his unpredictable temperament. And Milan will not act until the summer.

Mancini is making himself look a clown over his continued defense of Balotelli - surely no one else would want the idiot at our club, indeed most of us wanted rid a year ago!

andyhinch said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Mancini is making himself look a clown over his continued defense of Balotelli - surely no one else would want the idiot at our club, indeed most of us wanted rid a year ago!
When did you do this poll?

:)

MSP said:
Well, both Galliani and Berlusconi ruled out that they are interested in him.

It's easier to sell a virus.

You sound like you work on the same used car lot as those two wankers! He is a brand new Ferrari that just needs breaking in.....and you have to pay accordingly!

I cant believe anyone is stupid enough to pay 35m euro for that waste of space. He'd be in my all time worst x11 City players (mainly for his abysmal ttitude). I'd happily drive him to Milan myself.
Not only is he THE most overrated - he's also a negative influence on the squad - so he actually makes us worse......................

Don't want to be a devils advocate here. But how do you know he is a negative influence on the squad? For what we know he can be the most popular guy in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.