For someone that poisons dressing rooms:

3 x Serie A
1 x Premier League
1 x Champions League
1 x Coppa Italia
1 x Supercoppa Italiana
1 x FA Cup

He might have to up the dosage.
He might bring together dressing rooms because the other players hate him so much.

He may well do, but if that is the evidence of poisoned dressing rooms we should try and get another before we get rid of one.

Silvio Berlusconi has been talking all things AC Milan and had some choice words for Mario Balotelli, saying: "The name of Balotelli never came into my thoughts, he is a rotten apple & could infect every group where he goes, even Milan."
Yes mate you forgot your mention your skint

moomba said:
He may well do, but if that is the evidence of poisoned dressing rooms we should try and get another before we get rid of one.
Nasri's already lined up as the next scapegoat. Johnson's gone. Savic is gone. If Nasri has a period of good form though I'm sure Dzeko will bear the brunt unless he scores every time he starts. If they're both in brilliant form though, there's always clouds:
Old-Man-Yells-At-Cloud-the-simpsons-7414384-265-199.gif

bluedreaming said:
Silvio Berlusconi has been talking all things AC Milan and had some choice words for Mario Balotelli, saying: "The name of Balotelli never came into my thoughts, he is a rotten apple & could infect every group where he goes, even Milan."

How does he get away with this about another clubs player I don't know!

bluedreaming said:

The cheeky little ****. Should shut his ugly little mouth about my club.

moomba said:
Skashion said:
moomba said:
For someone that poisons dressing rooms:

3 x Serie A
1 x Premier League
1 x Champions League
1 x Coppa Italia
1 x Supercoppa Italiana
1 x FA Cup

He might have to up the dosage.
He might bring together dressing rooms because the other players hate him so much.

You make it sound like he was solely responsible for each one of those 8 trophy wins.

Seosa said:
moomba said:
Skashion said:

You make it sound like he was solely responsible for each one of those 8 trophy wins.

no he is not, he is just stating an alternative view that Mario cannot be as bad as a lot on here say if he has been a big part of winning that many major trophies at a relatively young age - where did he make it sound like he was solely responsible?

Someone has been whispering, mirror mail and the guardian running stories that we believe he will still end up at milan if they can flog robinho first.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:21 pm --<br /><br />
Cityisland said:
Someone has been whispering, mirror mail and the guardian running stories that we believe he will still end up at milan if they can flog robinho first.

Add the independent to that list also.

Seosa said:
moomba said:
Skashion said:

No I don't. You seem to have troubles jumping to conclusions about people that don't match with reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.