Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaveRave18 said:
I cant believe anyone is stupid enough to pay 35m euro for that waste of space. He'd be in my all time worst x11 City players (mainly for his abysmal ttitude). I'd happily drive him to Milan myself.
Not only is he THE most overrated - he's also a negative influence on the squad - so he actually makes us worse......................

Don't want to be a devils advocate here. But how do you know he is a negative influence on the squad? For what we know he can be the most popular guy in the team.

You are joking, right?! He's like the dick head at work that does fuck all but the boss likes him so he gets away with doing fuck all while everyone else pulls their tripe out. Hugely over-rated and flatters to deceive. My old man and I were discussing Balo at weekend and you can count his good games on 1 hand (I think we agreed on 3/4 good games in 2 years).

baildon blue said:
MSP said:
Cityisland said:
Well tomorrows gazetta is apparently reporting that AC are set to launch a 35mil euro bid. Snap their fookin hands off!

Never in a million years. If they are to launch a bid, first one won't be over 20 mil. eur. 35 millions EUR is 28.45 mil GBP. Never in the wildest dreams.
If A.C milan take Balotelli off are hand its more likely to be a loan for the rest of this season.

If this is true,it won't be Milan.....

Silvio Berlusconi has been talking all things AC Milan and had some choice words for Mario Balotelli, saying: "The name of Balotelli never came into my thoughts, he is a rotten apple & could infect every group where he goes, even Milan."

Berlusconi also said that he'll "never sell El Shaarawy", that Alexandre Pato will return to Milan in 18 months, and that the Rossoneri are following three youngsters: an Italian and two foreigners.

ChicagoBlue said:
MSP said:
Well, both Galliani and Berlusconi ruled out that they are interested in him.

It's easier to sell a virus.

You sound like you work on the same used car lot as those two wankers! He is a brand new Ferrari that just needs breaking in.....and you have to pay accordingly!

It's rather a Moskvitch nowadays, one you have to repair on daily basis

I dont think thats going to happen Balotelli going to Napoli.They cant afford him.

ANY1aBLUE said:
I cant believe anyone is stupid enough to pay 35m euro for that waste of space. He'd be in my all time worst x11 City players (mainly for his abysmal ttitude). I'd happily drive him to Milan myself.
Not only is he THE most overrated - he's also a negative influence on the squad - so he actually makes us worse......................

Just as I think this thread can't get any more ridiculous...

For someone that poisons dressing rooms:

3 x Serie A
1 x Premier League
1 x Champions League
1 x Coppa Italia
1 x Supercoppa Italiana
1 x FA Cup

He might have to up the dosage.

moomba said:
For someone that poisons dressing rooms:

3 x Serie A
1 x Premier League
1 x Champions League
1 x Coppa Italia
1 x Supercoppa Italiana
1 x FA Cup

He might have to up the dosage.
He might bring together dressing rooms because the other players hate him so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.