Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he will go this month and think a deal was close in December hence the 'virus.'
However I think Aguero's injury put things on the backburner and we're just waiting for a deal to be sorted now he's back.

andyhinch said:
Rammy Blue said:
Balo out, Isco in.
Is this news or opinion?

Unfortunately it's opinion, however it's also what I expect to happen and have done for a while.

We can't bring anyone in until we've shifted someone and it all stacks up for me.

Pubteam Lomas said:
I believe he will go this month and think a deal was close in December hence the 'virus.'
However I think Aguero's injury put things on the backbolier and we're just waiting for a deal to be sorted now he's back.
I hope you are right i can see A.C Milan not buying him now.

Rammy Blue said:
andyhinch said:
Rammy Blue said:
Balo out, Isco in.
Is this news or opinion?

Unfortunately it's opinion, however it's also what I expect to happen and have done for a while.

We can't bring anyone in until we've shifted someone and it all stacks up for me.
I've got mixed feelings about him, as most have I suspect. Like I've said before, I'm no itk but I can go past his house everyday and see if the pickfords vans are in

andyhinch said:
Rammy Blue said:
andyhinch said:
Is this news or opinion?

I've got mixed feelings about him, as most have I suspect. Like I've said before, I'm no itk but I can go past his house everyday and see if the pickfords vans are in

Aye, know where you're coming from. It's like yesterday, I wanted him to come on and prove us all wrong but in reality I think we all know deep down that his time is up at City and he's never going to produce what we know he's capable of.

Shame but c'est la vie.

Rammy Blue said:
andyhinch said:
Rammy Blue said:

Aye, know where you're coming from. It's like yesterday, I wanted him to come on and prove us all wrong but in reality I think we all know deep down that his time is up at City and he's never going to produce what we know he's capable of.

Shame but c'est la vie.
Shame for him too, could've really lit the league up if he wanted it.

Rammy Blue said:
andyhinch said:
Rammy Blue said:

Shame but c'est la vie.
Exactly, I know there's a lot of talent there, but who's going to see it, anyway I'll post if I see some removal men at his house. That would be definitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.