Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
r.soleofsalford said:
Joehannes said:
FantasyIreland said:
I have my own opinions and i am not afraid to share them,tough shit if you dont like it.

I dont hate anyone,however,i do happen to believe certain players,for one reason or another,are not fit to wear our shirt.

I'm sure your 14 and female,so i'm going to ignore you from now on.
Nice.

you call me a 14 year old and your going to ignore me oh gosh I'm devastated

At least I won't have to stretch my tiny mind to argue against someone with an intellect so big he thought up an insult that almost reduced me to tears

-- Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:52 pm --

Joehannes said:
FantasyIreland said:
I have my own opinions and i am not afraid to share them,tough shit if you dont like it.

I dont hate anyone,however,i do happen to believe certain players,for one reason or another,are not fit to wear our shirt.

Nice.

At least I won't have to stretch my tiny mind to argue against someone with an intellect so big he thought up an insult that almost reduced me to tears
You lied about your age you bastard

FantasyIreland said:
r.soleofsalford said:
No I just don't take everything in I read in the papers and let them form my opinion for me

If balotelli goes no doubt you'll be scanning the paper to find out which city player to hate next.

Pics please.

andyhinch said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Joehannes said:

Joehannes said:

And my sex mate although you didn't complain that night after the drink in the crown and anchor

Kun Aguero said:
FantasyIreland said:
r.soleofsalford said:
No I just don't take everything in I read in the papers and let them form my opinion for me

If balotelli goes no doubt you'll be scanning the paper to find out which city player to hate next.

Pics please.

You have a particular interest in 14 year old girls?
Hm....

r.soleofsalford said:
andyhinch said:
r.soleofsalford said:

And my sex mate although you didn't complain that night after the drink in the crown and anchor
True;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.