Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
bojinov29 said:
robbieh said:
Easy sell Balotelli to Milan now.

Get David Villa in on loan until end of season with an option to buy.

So for rest of this season

Villa Kun Edin Carlos

Sell Tevez in the summer.

If Villa cuts it in the PL next year we have

Villa Kun Edin Guidetti

The bonus is DS knows DV's game inside out.

hmmm has someone been reading bluemoon ??? hmmm ......http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ona-boss-Tito-Vilanova-wants-leave-month.html

Actually I was reading sport.es the Barca paper.

Neville Kneville said:
sincity said:
BlueTony84 said:
Forgot to say that I think Carlos will be sold in the summer as he said he kniws we wont let him leave for free ao he will sepnd two mores years in europe, made me think he is prepairing to be sold in the summer, will be sad to see him go but I would prefer 100% commitment to the club.

imo, Tevez is more valuable to us for the next 2 years, than trying to sell him off now. For one thing, we would face a similar situation as the last time - lack of clubs that can afford his wages. And I think he is still a major component in our efforts to make inroads into the Champions League. Even if he comes on as a substitute, he would make a big difference against tiring opposition, with his indefatigable spirit and his constant attempts to create something out of nothing..

Anyone, other than the likes of Falcao, Cavani etc. to replace Tevez, imo, would not be considered as an upgrade..

Tevez has not said he wants to leave & will consider signing a contract extension if offered according to the MUEN.

Mancini was asked at the Fulham press conference about an extension for Tevez and he gave non-comital PC answer Two days later Tevez had rejected a City offer and wants to go home in 18 months Clearly the question was asked to set-up City for a Tevez rejects story

Villa isn't leaving this month everything written has said he won't be sold or loaned. As for balo I'm sorry but I'm not willing to let Milan just have some cut rate deal for someone who will clearly light it up there. If Milan don't wanna pay the 24m pounds then let him wait till the summer as we can certainly still use him

I just love how all the leaks come from Italy... their clubs leak like a fucking siv..

So Mansour loves Mario and Txiki wants to get rid of him !

AC Milan are not serious buyers.

robbieh said:
bojinov29 said:
robbieh said:
Easy sell Balotelli to Milan now.

Get David Villa in on loan until end of season with an option to buy.

So for rest of this season

Villa Kun Edin Carlos

Sell Tevez in the summer.

If Villa cuts it in the PL next year we have

Villa Kun Edin Guidetti

The bonus is DS knows DV's game inside out.

hmmm has someone been reading bluemoon ??? hmmm ......http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ona-boss-Tito-Vilanova-wants-leave-month.html

Actually I was reading sport.es the Barca paper.
wasn't questioning you pal, more the writer of the article. sorry should of made that clear :(

Di Marzio says roughly that talks are close to breaking down already, be surprised if this happens.

cmdub said:
Villa isn't leaving this month everything written has said he won't be sold or loaned. As for balo I'm sorry but I'm not willing to let Milan just have some cut rate deal for someone who will clearly light it up there. If Milan don't wanna pay the 24m pounds then let him wait till the summer as we can certainly still use him

I just love how all the leaks come from Italy... their clubs leak like a fucking siv..
AC Milan are 6th - some way off the Champions League spots. So I can imagine that their management are keen to show their fans that they are doing something. Hence the links to Kaka and Balotelli. I can see Kaka going to AC Milan. he's not playing regularly at Real madrid and surely that deal suits all.

ac milan are after a loan for mario with a view to buy in the summer
the only thing is they will pull out in the summer and say city want to much money

they are the only club that i would not loan a player to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.