Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
robbieh said:
Easy sell Balotelli to Milan now.

Get David Villa in on loan until end of season with an option to buy.

So for rest of this season

Villa Kun Edin Carlos

Sell Tevez in the summer.

If Villa cuts it in the PL next year we have

Villa Kun Edin Guidetti

Perfect, exactly want I want.
But Barcelona wont loan Villa out his January. He might be for sale though.

Matt the Giant said:
robbieh said:

Villa Kun Edin Carlos

Villa Kun Edin Guidetti

Dont see how its perfect we would be weaker than this season, imo Villa is no better than Tevez plus he is three years older and has had bad injury problems. He is obviously still a great player and I would him on a short term deal to give us something extra until the end of the season but Falcao/Cavanni should be out target in the summer. I honesty cant see Dzeko staying past the summer and Tevez will stay for the lengh of his contract so he will still be here next season.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Matt the Giant said:
robbieh said:

Villa Kun Edin Carlos

Villa Kun Edin Guidetti

Dont see how its perfect we would be weaker than this season, imo Villa is no better than Tevez plus he is three years older and has had bad injury problems. He is obviously still a great player and I would him on a short term deal to give us something extra until the end of the season but Falcao/Cavanni should be out target in the summer. I honesty cant see Dzeko staying past the summer and Tevez will stay for the lengh of his contract so he will still be here next season.

Perfect in the sense that it is something I would want to happen. Just an opinion.

I have always liked Villa and think he's still a top striker. His goal scoring record at Barca is pretty remarkable considering how litle game time he has had and the fact that everything is supposed to go through Messi.
Did you happen to see him at Valencia by any chance? His natural instincts as a striker would be perfect with us and the way we tend to play football.

We wouldn't be weaker me thinks, stronger more likely.
Villa is ten times the finisher Carlos is, but granted David would NOT offer us the same grit Tevez does even though he has an admirable engine in him and he is a very hard working-for-the-team man.
If we sold Carlos, and brought in Villa on a two-year contract, we would save a lot of money in wages, as David would not be on more than around the 100k mark. Carlos is the highest earner at our club at over 200k.
Villa is still also a very marketable name and would help raise, or at least spread, the profile of the club and add short sales.

If Villa came to our club now, I'd be willing to bet he'd be our most prolific striker from here on to the end of the season.

Cavani and Falcao are two totally different options. They would both be very expensive in both t-fee and wages. They would both demand to be the first name on the team-sheet.

Again it's only my opinion, but Kun, Villa, Guidetti and a fourth one should be more than enough for us. I'm not saying Dzeko is our fourth one as I suspect we would sell him if a good offer came in. But would that fourth striker really be of the Cavani/Falcao calibre?
Instead I'd like to see one or two pacey wide men coming in, and maybe a central creative player to compete with Silva. Nasri I think, would be very good in a Xavi-like role for us.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Matt the Giant said:
robbieh said:

Villa Kun Edin Carlos

Villa Kun Edin Guidetti

Villas a better finisher than any of our forwards imo. He'd pair up brilliantly with either Argentine.

Can't see it myself though.

bojinov29 said:
robbieh said:

Villa Kun Edin Carlos

Villa Kun Edin Guidetti

The bonus is DS knows DV's game inside out.

hmmm has someone been reading bluemoon ??? hmmm ......http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ona-boss-Tito-Vilanova-wants-leave-month.html

Again a very good option if we were to sell Balotelli, but I doubt it can happen, as they are still in the Champions League and will need all their cover for for now.

Ray78 said:
bojinov29 said:
robbieh said:

Villa Kun Edin Carlos

Villa Kun Edin Guidetti

The bonus is DS knows DV's game inside out.

hmmm has someone been reading bluemoon ??? hmmm ......http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ona-boss-Tito-Vilanova-wants-leave-month.html

Again a very good option if we were to sell Balotelli, but I doubt it can happen, as they are still in the Champions League and will need all their cover for for now.
yeah totally agree mate, just found it funny how it was discussed on here to then appear in the daily fail.

BlueTony84 said:
Forgot to say that I think Carlos will be sold in the summer as he said he kniws we wont let him leave for free ao he will sepnd two mores years in europe, made me think he is prepairing to be sold in the summer, will be sad to see him go but I would prefer 100% commitment to the club.

imo, Tevez is more valuable to us for the next 2 years, than trying to sell him off now. For one thing, we would face a similar situation as the last time - lack of clubs that can afford his wages. And I think he is still a major component in our efforts to make inroads into the Champions League. Even if he comes on as a substitute, he would make a big difference against tiring opposition, with his indefatigable spirit and his constant attempts to create something out of nothing..

Anyone, other than the likes of Falcao, Cavani etc. to replace Tevez, imo, would not be considered as an upgrade..

sincity said:
BlueTony84 said:
Forgot to say that I think Carlos will be sold in the summer as he said he kniws we wont let him leave for free ao he will sepnd two mores years in europe, made me think he is prepairing to be sold in the summer, will be sad to see him go but I would prefer 100% commitment to the club.

imo, Tevez is more valuable to us for the next 2 years, than trying to sell him off now. For one thing, we would face a similar situation as the last time - lack of clubs that can afford his wages. And I think he is still a major component in our efforts to make inroads into the Champions League. Even if he comes on as a substitute, he would make a big difference against tiring opposition, with his indefatigable spirit and his constant attempts to create something out of nothing..

Anyone, other than the likes of Falcao, Cavani etc. to replace Tevez, imo, would not be considered as an upgrade..

Tevez has not said he wants to leave & will consider signing a contract extension if offered according to the MUEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.