Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. All the Balotelli stories are coming out of Italy with Mancini and Platt saying he is not for sale.

Marvin said:
Probably. All the Balotelli stories are coming out of Italy with Mancini and Platt saying he is not for sale.

Best way to drive up a price on something that is a big gamble. I don't get the sale right now anyway. If we were going to sell him we should have done in last summer after the Euros.

Ray78 said:
Just to throw another name into the speculation list how about Gerard Deulofeu?. He hasn't signed a new contract yet. And with both Sorriano and Begiristain at our club, they might be looking in bringing him into the club.

Would love to see him at City, he is pure class, Sergio, Deulofeu, Dzeko and Guidetti next season would be awesome!

alky313 said:
Marvin said:

Best way to drive up a price on something that is a big gamble. I don't get the sale right now anyway. If we were going to sell him we should have done in last summer after the Euros.
His value would have been at its highest then, but the priority then would have been preparing for the new season and 4 strikers were required.

We don't know for sure whether anyone was interested then or now. But if we do sell him now, we'd need to replacehim, but maybe not until the Summer

BlueTony84 said:
Ray78 said:
Just to throw another name into the speculation list how about Gerard Deulofeu?. He hasn't signed a new contract yet. And with both Sorriano and Begiristain at our club, they might be looking in bringing him into the club.

Would love to see him at City, he is pure class, Sergio, Deulofeu, Dzeko and Guidetti next season would be awesome!

I see you've decided to drop Carlos.........harsh!

Quinninho said:
BlueTony84 said:
Ray78 said:

I see you've decided to drop Carlos.........harsh!

Forgot to say that I think Carlos will be sold in the summer as he said he kniws we wont let him leave for free ao he will sepnd two mores years in europe, made me think he is prepairing to be sold in the summer, will be sad to see him go but I would prefer 100% commitment to the club.

Easy sell Balotelli to Milan now.

Get David Villa in on loan until end of season with an option to buy.

So for rest of this season

Villa Kun Edin Carlos

Sell Tevez in the summer.

If Villa cuts it in the PL next year we have

Villa Kun Edin Guidetti

The bonus is DS knows DV's game inside out.

robbieh said:
Easy sell Balotelli to Milan now.

Get David Villa in on loan until end of season with an option to buy.

So for rest of this season

Villa Kun Edin Carlos

Sell Tevez in the summer.

If Villa cuts it in the PL next year we have

Villa Kun Edin Guidetti

The bonus is DS knows DV's game inside out.

I would take that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.