Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluemoon has got to be the only place on this Earth where two players who got a goal or assist at a rate of 1 in less than every 100 minutes, to win the first title a club had for 42 years, get slagged off regularly.

CityCTID said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
CityCTID said:
So Edin plays more....
Can't believe some of our fans are that deluded they think dzeko is better than mario. Let's continue to watch dzekos average performances week in week out and watch us lose the league as a result.

They aren't City fans.... Fortunately
Aye, let's watch Balotelli's performances on the pitch week in week out and compare them with Dzeko's.

Ah shit wait, Balotelli's hardly ever on the fucking pitch is he?

Danamy said:
Matt the Giant said:
Danamy said:
Shock!........Horror!......Raiola trying to make City drop the asking price?

Think again Mino, we're the ones holding the Full House

I quite like this section:

There are zero chances he moves. But until January 31st, who knows."

Zero chance... but still not sure?

Good definitive quote isn't it?
The full quote from the agent looks like there's zero movement on the Mario transfer front and it's all just hot air coming out of Milan

There is no negotiation for Balotelli with any club, no meeting, zero. It seems like a Grimm Brothers' fairy tale. Manchester City won't sell Mario, let alone loan. There are zero chances he moves. But until January 31st, who knows.The €37million price? City has never asked for money because they never offered the sale of the player. The owners appreciate the player and don't want to sell him. Balotelli is very quiet, obviously he's not happy about not playing but is handling the situation in a different way than in the past, not like a rotten apple.

pee dubya said:
CityCTID said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Can't believe some of our fans are that deluded they think dzeko is better than mario. Let's continue to watch dzekos average performances week in week out and watch us lose the league as a result.

They aren't City fans.... Fortunately
Aye, let's watch Balotelli's performances on the pitch week in week out and compare them with Dzeko's.

Ah shit wait, Balotelli's hardly ever on the fucking pitch is he?
Are you asking me or telling me? lol

i'd take it, tired of waiting for this so called world class talent to grow up and deliver on a regular basis.

Why keep Balo and Tevez when they're strikers not scoring and let United get the top strikers like RVP who almost single-handedly put them top?

Guys like Falcao are worth the risk of offloading 2 other strikers imo.

Well, Kaka to Milan has just broken down (again). Milan are the biggest cheapskates I've ever seen, it's a shame there isn't more interest in Mario so we could tell them to fook off.

There is no negotiation for Balotelli with any club, no meeting, zero. It seems like a Grimm Brothers' fairy tale. Manchester City won't sell Mario, let alone loan. There are zero chances he moves. But until January 31st, who knows.The €37million price? City has never asked for money because they never offered the sale of the player. The owners appreciate the player and don't want to sell him. Balotelli is very quiet, obviously he's not happy about not playing but is handling the situation in a different way than in the past, not like a rotten apple.
Pinch

Of

Salt

Ireland_for_pm said:
CityCTID said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
"we NEED to get rid of him"

someone tell me why
So Edin plays more....

average?....top scorer so far this season,and that has been mainly coming off the bench..........balotelli????

LoveCity said:
Well, Kaka to Milan has just broken down (again). Milan are the biggest cheapskates I've ever seen, it's a shame there isn't more interest in Mario so we could tell them to fook off.
That's why they got so mediocre team right now.

I'd like to say one thing:

Some people say Mario's only 22, he'll improve, he needs more time... However this is his 6th season in top football! And also it's Edin's 6th season in top football! You'll start sooner you'll be finished sooner. Probably.

We can compare Edin's performances in top Bundesliga club and Mario's in Seria A:

1st season: Dzeko 133,9 x Balotelli 92,8
2nd season: Dzeko 83,5 x Balotelli 133,8
3rd season: Dzeko 99,8 x Balotelli 104,8

And now 4th (their first months in EPL):
Dzeko 130,8 x Balotelli 140,4

I know Dzeko's 1st touch is awful and I'm not his biggest fan in the world but if I'd have to choose: Edin every single fucking day!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.