Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be gone by the 31st, AC are desperate. The shitty payment terms we're prepared to accept will help smooth the deal through.

He's a young lad and we won't fall for Mino's bullshit - ffs, it was only the other week that Berlusconi was slagging him to the hilt and at weekend Galliani himself said they wanted him. Balo won't want to be left here at the end of the window, he's obviously desperate to get back to Italy.

I know it is easy to say but I really think that a sustained run in the team will bring out the best of Balotelli.

I would sooner sell Dzeko and move Tevez back into the "hole".

He had a sustained run of games last year and he scored in all of them;
Birmingham in Carling Cup, 1 goal.
Everton at home, 1 goal
Blackburn away, 1 goal.
Villa at home, 1 goal.
rags away, 2 goals.
After that he was involved in the next 7 games and scored 4 goals. He didn't start against Bayern after that he scored v Chelsea.

Now he has also gone on runs of games where he hasn't scored but it is has only been a few games, mainly ones where he has come off the bench.

Now I am not saying if we start him every game starting next week he will score but I think that we will only see the best of him when we give him say 10 games without dropping him.

Are PSG not interested any more dont blame them. IF Mario goes so be it. Just would love to see us signing someone or have a deal sorted for someone to come in before letting him go to be honest.

Only person who will decide Balotellis future is Mancini himself, if he loses faith in Mario he will be gone, if Mancini goes so will Balotelli. I can't see him leaving to be honest but we wait and see.

LoveCity said:
Well, Kaka to Milan has just broken down (again). Milan are the biggest cheapskates I've ever seen, it's a shame there isn't more interest in Mario so we could tell them to fook off.

lol the Milan fans say Galiani offered a free 36-month loan. Real must have been stunned by such a shit offer.

In the unlikely event that Milan are even serious about Balotelli, it will be 15m-20m max.

Sad thing is, this whole thing could have been avoided if Mario had just worked hard to improve in training and played hard like he does with Italy. Even if he just avoided the crazy antics and red cards someone outside Milan might have been willing to buy him.

Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:
Well, Kaka to Milan has just broken down (again). Milan are the biggest cheapskates I've ever seen, it's a shame there isn't more interest in Mario so we could tell them to fook off.

lol the Milan fans say Galiani offered a free 36-month loan. Real must have been stunned by such a shit offer.

In the unlikely event that Milan are even serious about Balotelli, it will be 15m-20m max.

Galliani said "pay in 6 installments in 6 years is interesting".

Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:

Sad thing is, this whole thing could have been avoided if Mario had just worked hard to improve in training and played hard like he does with Italy. Even if he just avoided the crazy antics and red cards someone outside Milan might have been willing to buy him.

Have to take your hat off to AC, they really have no shame whatsoever.

Rammy Blue said:
He'll be gone by the 31st, AC are desperate. The shitty payment terms we're prepared to accept will help smooth the deal through.

He's a young lad and we won't fall for Mino's bullshit - ffs, it was only the other week that Berlusconi was slagging him to the hilt and at weekend Galliani himself said they wanted him. Balo won't want to be left here at the end of the window, he's obviously desperate to get back to Italy.
ITK eh?

Rammy Blue said:
Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:

Have to take your hat off to AC, they really have no shame whatsoever.

You don't get I'd you don't ask!

Sell a player for 56m and try and get back on long loan, genius. Rodgers about NUFC regarding Carroll loan following 35m few "they're raking liberties".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.