Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
Cityisland said:
baildon blue said:
If that happens it will be good for Balotelli and Manchester City

Well tomorrows gazetta is apparently reporting that AC are set to launch a 35mil euro bid. Snap their fookin hands off!

Never in a million years. If they are to launch a bid, first one won't be over 20 mil. eur. 35 millions EUR is 28.45 mil GBP. Never in the wildest dreams.
If A.C milan take Balotelli off are hand its more likely to be a loan for the rest of this season.

baildon blue said:
MSP said:
Cityisland said:
Well tomorrows gazetta is apparently reporting that AC are set to launch a 35mil euro bid. Snap their fookin hands off!

Never in a million years. If they are to launch a bid, first one won't be over 20 mil. eur. 35 millions EUR is 28.45 mil GBP. Never in the wildest dreams.
If A.C milan take Balotelli off are hand its more likely to be a loan for the rest of this season.

Perhaps if they can get him peemanently then they feel its worth the hit due to his marketing prospects...

Cityisland said:
baildon blue said:
MSP said:

Perhaps if they can get him peemanently then they feel its worth the hit due to his marketing prospects...

If they can get him for not too big money it would be good move for them. He is certainly very marketable in Italy.

I don't think you would get anything more than €20m for Mario in my opinion.

Milan have just sold Pato for €15m I think and are looking to sell Robinho this month as well, €20m with first option buy back would be good for both parties if you ask me.

If someone did offer €20m I'd take it and run to the bank. The time to sell at maximum value was in the summer, we'll never get that much again. An £8million loss on him wouldn't be that bad anyway considering how much trouble he has caused and how much we overpaid in the first place. £24million could have got us Gotze last year who is a real example of a young world class player who shows it week in, week out.

sam-caddick said:
I don't think you would get anything more than €20m for Mario in my opinion.

Milan have just sold Pato for €15m I think and are looking to sell Robinho this month as well, €20m with first option buy back would be good for both parties if you ask me.

Yep the current situation with Balotelli will have effected his current value.

I love the Gotze example. That Mario is top class. Hard work, top skill all around great player. One if not my favorite player in football. Unlike our Mario

nastynastasic said:
Honestly, he's not going anywhere. Unfortunately.

I guess he won't go anywhere in January too. Hopefully in the summer then.<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:07 am --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
If someone did offer €20m I'd take it and run to the bank. The time to sell at maximum value was in the summer, we'll never get that much again. An £8million loss on him wouldn't be that bad anyway considering how much trouble he has caused and how much we overpaid in the first place. £24million could have got us Gotze last year who is a real example of a young world class player who shows it week in, week out.

and 10 millions less Marco Reus :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.