Balotelli...

Lazy Skysports, based on Mario being at the Chelsea game. Why wouldn't he be, we are the only club that truly embraced him, he'll be a fan for life. Have him back in the squad, sadly not. Get him in City square though, now that would be fireworks.

Head says "Pfft, not a fucking chance! Are you crazy?!"

Heart says "Get the mad bastard back NOW"

Heart's winning over logic right now.

EDIT: Just imagine the homecoming rendition of "Oh Balotelli!"..!

Head says "Pfft, not a fucking chance! Are you crazy?!"

Heart says "Get the mad bastard back NOW"

Heart's winning over logic right now.

EDIT: Just imagine the homecoming rendition of "Oh Balotelli!"..!

I've been trying to write a response to the thread, kept deleting it and starting again but this says pretty much what aI was aiming at. If its a loan with an option to buy just to see if he puts the effort in ( and there is a position in the squad ). He could still be a decent player if he put the effort in, which is far from guaranteed as he's not shown any signs of putting any effort in anywhere!.

I love Mario. Would love to see his career take a good turn instead of a bad one.

If he came back to City I can think of at least four members of the non-playing staff that would instantaneously hand in their resignation.

You could probably double that for the playing squad.

I've never had to deal with him so view him as harmless. I think if you were the one going out to his house at midnight to explain to fireman and police that he's just rich and stupid, leaving your wife and kids at home in your downtime for the third time that week, you'd probably think he's not that harmless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.