Balotelli...

Am all over the place trying to answer this , I think at the end of the day NO , my head says its much too much of a gamble both on and off the pitch. But.. love the guy , hope he does eventually get away from the dippers and gets himself together.

Mario was and is only thinking of Mario.Complete waste of space when it comes to football.Only ever going to be one loser ... the lad himself,when he retires and thinks of what could have been with his career.
That sounds like me and my career at the moment, and if I don't pull shit together, then all will be wasted!. Mario listen because oakie is bang on, sort yourself and do what you were born to do and retire happy, and in blue with a stack full of trophies under your bed!.

Oh look! He's at City ground! Let's make a rumour about it!

Just a stupid stupid rumour.

Like many other posters my head says absolutely not, he would be a distraction and a bad influence etc etc but heart says YES, legend and we loved him! With the direction the club is going it'll be a no from those at the top, good job they're not sentimental!

Balo still loves the club but no there is not a chance we would re sign the player.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.