Balotelli...

balo back??? erm.......................no thanks!!!! we have a great harmony in the squad and don't need that ruined.

If he was on loan, no fee and no wages and if he accepted wouldn't be in CL squad I would take him back, but I don't think our owners would want the bad publicity that follows him around, once bitten twice shy.
Totally this. It's what did for Mancini in the end. Our owners are very image conscious. If Mario ever grows up, it might be a different story. I love Mario but he won't coming back here any time soon.

I'd have have back tomorrow, but know full well the anti City/Pro rag press would have a field day, constantly trailing him around looking for nagative stories, in an attempt to destabilise the club

I don't think he'll be too unhappy to be away from that shithole. Hope he can find some motivation and some form in Milan or, as Paddy Barclay would say, "Meelan".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.