Balotelli...

Milan is probably the only place where Balotelli can succeed. And succeed like actually getting to play some football, score a few and be an actual teamplayer. Wonder what the bets are ...

At this stage of the game it's actually quite a sensible move for both Liverpool and Balotelli. Rodger's clearly doesn't rate, like or want him and the current situation at Liverpool means he is virtually worthless. So if he goes to Milan and performs to a reasonable level then the chances are he'll get another offer and Liverpool can ask some sort of fee for him.

I bet he wishes he'd got (kept) his head down when he was here, he might still be here.

So true. He was loved here and could have achieved great things.

What an absolute waste of talent. He'll go back to Milan, score a few penalties, and get bored again.

Last edited by a moderator:
So true. He was loved here and could have achieved great things.

What an absolute waste of talent. He'll go back to Milan, score a few penalties, and get bored again.
That pretty much sums him up to a 't'. He'll never reach his undoubted potential (which we all saw in Euro 2012). He doesn't seem to have the mindset to knuckle down and apply himself to the job in hand. Anyway, the best of luck to him at Milan.

I'm sure i'm not alone, but i've genuinely never seen this potential he's supposed to have. I think Carragher was alluding to it the other night too before he got cut off....

Yeah, he's looked good at times, but i honestly don't think he's got this potential to be a world class player within him. He's kidded his way through some huge contracts i think. He's become immensely wealthy from doing very little on the pitch for numerous teams (apart from that goal against the filth and THAT pass).

He's a brand. A successful one at that!

I'm sure i'm not alone, but i've genuinely never seen this potential he's supposed to have. I think Carragher was alluding to it the other night too before he got cut off....

Yeah, he's looked good at times, but i honestly don't think he's got this potential to be a world class player within him. He's kidded his way through some huge contracts i think. He's become immensely wealthy from doing very little on the pitch for numerous teams (apart from that goal against the filth and THAT pass).

He's a brand. A successful one at that!
I don't agree, he has a huge talent, but he's never got his head down and put the effort required in, so nobody has ever seen enough of it.

He must seriously regret that now. He had a great chance under Mourinho at Inter, under Mancini here, at Milan, and also at Liverpool. Probably his best opportunity has been this last year, where, had he knuckled down, he could have been the Suarez replacement, and been a hero there, though I think at Liverpool he was hamstrung to a degree by Rodgers not really wanting him. At Inter, and to a degree with us he was just to young and immature to realise how good he was himself, and now its probably passed him by.

I'd love to see him mature and become what he could be, football needs characters, and there are very few left.

Having another chance at Milan is probably his last chance saloon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.