Balotelli's agent.

Rich

Fair to say, he's not best pleased. As you may have seen on some sites, he's done an interview with the Italian press and said the following:

“I can’t talk about Redknapp, I don’t want to get angry. It’s not normal what they do in England, where there’s a referee who’s a coward. He’s a coward because he saw what happened from a close range and then he says he didn’t see anything after receiving pressure from the press and Redknapp. He’s a coward. If he saw what happened, there would no TV evidence. Mario didn’t do it on purpose, I can guarantee it 100%. I am really angry with the FA. This ref should be sent to an optician as he can’t see from 1-metre distance. This is not good. If the FA doesn’t protect Mario, perhaps it’s time to change route and leave England. It’s a moralism I don’t like”

02:31-03:08

“He may come back to Italy. At the moment there are not talks in place because our plan was to stay in England, but we don’t like this. The guy is quite annoyed because he’s been unfairly attacked and he’s going to miss 4 more games. You can see no Tottenham player complains because they saw he didn’t do it on purpose. Redknapp is angry because Mario didn’t want to go Tottenham, he’s because he has to go to court do defend himself for his fiscal problems, we understand it but he cannot take it out on Mario”

3:27-03:56

“This time it’s me who’s fed up. I understand why someone can have enough of it. Unfortunately Man City cannot do anything because with the English system he risks even more sanctions. It’s not worth it. It’s almost an incentive not to look for justice. In England if you look for justice you can expect more sanctions. I’m really fed up”.

He's wrong about Webb and should retract that first statement. It's been shown so many times that Webb looked away as Parkers tackle finished and looked back just as Mario was falling over after stamping Parker. He didn't see it.

Statements like that don't do anybody any favours.

He is right about the justice thing though - not that Mario has much to defend- but for one like Kompany that split opinions it's not fair that City have to consider the extra game ban that may be applied when they have a very good case for the defence.

Pigeonho said:
Maybe he should have a word with his client then and tell him that stamping on an opponents head usually results in being banned.
Neither Balotelli or his agent have anything to be annoyed about.

Do you really, really think he meant to stamp on Parkers head?

jay_mcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
Maybe he should have a word with his client then and tell him that stamping on an opponents head usually results in being banned.

Do you really, really think he meant to stamp on Parkers head?
No, as i've said in the charges thread. He lashed out and its just unfortunate that Parker's head was where it was. If he didn't lash out, Parker's head wouldn't have been stamped on. The intent was there through lashing out, regardless of the eventual outcome.

if mario goes, then comes back three years later say to man united i wonder how the media would treat him then, the writing is on the wall for him to be going.

I'm fed up too brother. I just hope this doesn't start to get to the players and that they instead use it as fuel to strive even harder.

Fuck me, who needs friends with enemies like those on here. Having played football at a decent level I think I am reasonably qualified to say that I believe there was no intent. Off balance, then pushed by Modric and not even looking anywhere but where the ball has gone. The whole thing was over in less than a second but has been broken down frame by frame by the media. Webb was certainly looking and even said something to the players and gesticulated at them......

Pigeonho said:

Spot on Pige.

How anyone can defend him(again...) is astonishing.

''Why always me'' ?? - Don't make me piss.....

Marios agent is a big player. If he's pissed at spurs then he can make things very difficult for them when they need a decent signing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.