Ban the Grand National?

Dubai Blue said:
dazdon said:
I come on here epecting (Nay demanding) to be kicked to death.

It's part of the charm and I wouldn't have it any other way :-)
I bet you think any child or war hero that has ever ridden a horse also deserves to be kicked to death and then shat upon. People like you disgust me.

Thanks....keep 'em comin' i'm nearly there :-)

Dubai Blue said:
dazdon said:
I come on here epecting (Nay demanding) to be kicked to death.

It's part of the charm and I wouldn't have it any other way :-)
I bet you think any child or war hero that has ever ridden a horse also deserves to be kicked to death and then shat upon. People like you disgust me.

You're flogging a dead horse.

Dubai Blue said:
dazdon said:
I never watch the Grand national and i can't understand how anyone can believe that the owners of these horses love animals when they send them out on that course.
I hope you're prepared to be scolded by Mr. Angry.

He'll probably start with something like, "What kind of deluded fucked-up sense of perspective would make you think that all horse owners deserve to be violently kicked to death and then shat upon?"

"But I didn't say that Mr. Angry."

"Answer my fucking question, you disgusting scumbag. Why do you think all horse owners deserve to be violently kicked to death and then shat upon?"

Oh here he is -the village idiot, back with another massive contribution to the debate.
You posted something you couldn't defend,and then saw your arse,and have been backtracking ever since.
No amount of mock-comedy will atone for that,basically because you simply aren't funny.
You then left it for someone else to try and explain your drivel,so you are a coward as well as ignorant and stupid.
Seldom have we seen such a display of foolishness that didn't involve BB2.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Dubai Blue said:
dazdon said:
I never watch the Grand national and i can't understand how anyone can believe that the owners of these horses love animals when they send them out on that course.

He'll probably start with something like, "What kind of deluded fucked-up sense of perspective would make you think that all horse owners deserve to be violently kicked to death and then shat upon?"

"Answer my fucking question, you disgusting scumbag. Why do you think all horse owners deserve to be violently kicked to death and then shat upon?"

Oh here he is -the village idiot, back with another massive contribution to the debate.
You posted something you couldn't defend,and then saw your arse,and have been backtracking ever since.
No amount of mock-comedy will atone for that,basically because you simply aren't funny.
You then left it for someone else to try and explain your drivel,so you are a coward as well as ignorant and stupid.

Why don't you let dead horses lie?

Dubai Blue said:
dazdon said:

You told me you didn't want to discuss it any further. I thought you meant it but it turns out your were just being an overdramatic fanny, as per usual.

I didn't backtrack on a single thing. I couldn't give a shit if a jockey dies in the Grand National. There it is again for you; see, no backtracking. There's nothing to defend; i's simply not something I would care about. You would; great, that's your choice. Just as it's my choice not to care about a jockey dying in a horse race that is dangerous both to himself and the horse.

What I never said was that all people who've ever ridden a horse deserve to die. You've somehow extrapolated that from what I actually said, yet I'm the one who's meant to the village idiot?

emptypockets said:
Dubai Blue said:

Tell you what - i'll do just that,if you agree to stop chipping in with pointless and irrelevant comments on threads they know fuck all about in a rather sorry attempt to join in.
Do we have a deal?

emptypockets said:

Tell you what - i'll do just that,if you agree to stop chipping in with pointless and irrelevant comments on threads they know fuck all about in a rather sorry attempt to join in.
Do we have a deal?

Calm down Fetlocks. Your grammar is getting all twisted up.

emptypockets said:
emptypockets said:

Do we have a deal?

Calm down Fetlocks. Your grammar is getting all twisted up.

Where?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.