Bands or artists to see before you or they die

Saw Weller at the MEN a couple of years ago. So disappointing I think he should hang up his guitar and mike, sounded dated and weary. And I really like plenty of Weller tracks. Some may disagree but I can only say it how I saw it.

That’s not good to hear but then again I think more, on my list, would probably not live up to expectations.

Seen Floyd at Maine Road, Stones too. Stones was in 90 and they looked ancient then. I think their make up artist is pumping them full of embalming fluid! Joking apart I bet the Stones still have it, as someone will no doubt testify.

The other 3 artists I haven't seen but wouldn't mind seeing. I think Dylan is still touring ?

Think the ones I'd have most wanted to see and haven't
are already gone.
Thin Lizzy I regret never getting round to
Led Zep, probably too late

Pink Floyd
Genesis
Rolling Stones
Yes
Kate Bush
Led Zeppelin
Robert Plant
Oasis and High Flying Birds
Eric Clapton
Tom Jones
Bob Dylan
Rory Gallagher
Thin Lizzy
Simon and Garfunkel
David Bowie
Lou Reid
King Crimson
Bruce
Roxy Music

Would be my list.
Of those, I missed Rory, Simon And Garfunkel and Bob Dylan and have seen the rest. Kate Bush, Before the Dawn, still my favourite concert.

I'd really like to see Roger Waters and David gilmour back with Nick Mason to play once again as Pink Floyd. Seen Floyd at Maine Road without Waters, and seen Waters 3 times on solo tours.

I'd also love to see Hugh Cornwell with JJ Burnell, Dave Greenfield and Jet Black blasting out the best of the Stranglers when Hugh was singer.
I agree about the stranglers prob apart from the clash my fave punk band .

Agreed.

Back on topic - McCartney no.1 for me, as an avid Beatles fan.

The Rolling Stones.

The Who.

Fleetwood Mac.

Dylan (is he still performing?)

Pink Floyd.

Paul Weller.
Went to see fleetwood Mac at Wembley in June . Tbh they are ok but not great . Went to watch ch ELO the other year and they were much better .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.