Bands or artists to see before you or they die

Same here UG. So many great tracks and I haven't got round to seeing him. Time is running out though.

Also regret not seeing Motorhead early 80s in their prime of Lemmy fast Eddie and Filthy.
Paid an absolute fortune for tickets to see him at the Apollo as I didn’t know he was touring.
He did an acoustic set followed by a gap and then an electric set.
When he started ‘Heart of Gold’ I thought to myself, it was worth every penny just for that moment

Paid an absolute fortune for tickets to see him at the Apollo as I didn’t know he was touring.
He did an acoustic set followed by a gap and then an electric set.
When he started ‘Heart of Gold’ I thought to myself, it was worth every penny just for that moment
May be worth staring a 'gig watch' thread so those in the know post up and coming gigs so others can get tickets before the unscrupulous touts get their grubby mitts on them.

From a long time ago, Judith Durham of The Seekers. She was my first crush, except maybe for Paula whatsername at school, and she still has the clearest, purest voice I've heard. 75 now and still singing but think she's only performing at home in Australia these days. (Also liked Joe Cocker who had a bit of a different kind of music.)

Elvis. Before you start HE IS NOT DEAD. He works in the Walmart in Talladega Alabama. I saw a woman on the Jerry Springer show swear on her nine kids lives that it was true.

I agree about the stranglers prob apart from the clash my fave punk band .
Saw the Clash at the Bingley Hall in Birmingham in 1982, I think Fun Boy Three were the support. A big regret I only saw them that one time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.