Bands or artists to see before you or they die

Saw Weller at the MEN a couple of years ago. So disappointing I think he should hang up his guitar and mike, sounded dated and weary. And I really like plenty of Weller tracks. Some may disagree but I can only say it how I saw it.
Wasn’t impressed either when I saw him at London calling a few years ago

Bob Dylan for me. Had tickets twice then had to cancel on the day. I know he’s not all that anymore - but be great to see him perform before he goes.
Even five years ago, last time I saw him, his voice had gone. And while's entitled to sing any songs he wants the audience didn't much like the ones he did.

Same here UG. So many great tracks and I haven't got round to seeing him. Time is running out though.

Also regret not seeing Motorhead early 80s in their prime of Lemmy fast Eddie and Filthy.

I had tickets for liverpool the other year when his tour got cancelled.

Never been so gutted about a gig in my life

I got to see nirvana at Sheffield university many moons ago. Was only a young teen at the time but was blown away at the noise and greatness of it all

to see The Stones not done it yet but hopefully I will

Went to see fleetwood Mac at Wembley in June . Tbh they are ok but not great . Went to watch ch ELO the other year and they were much better .

I half expected a few disappointment posts and it’d only natural.

I’d still love to hear their classics in a stadium/concert environment.

I’m trying to tick off the legends when I can but with me being based in Hungary it’s difficult to always get over . My brother has seen billy Joel a fee times and thinks he’s great

Would love to see Simon and Garfunkel but doubt that will happen . Also would like to see the Monday’s before the finish for good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.