bandwagon fans

the citizens

where have all these new city fans come from since the take over, funny none signed up while we was playing stockport . ive been using bluemoon for a number of yrs now but lately i fooking cringe at some of the bollocks ppl write on this forum , half of them seem to have no Fooking all about football an what city means as a club .

sorry to rant , but i love city , dream city , breath city but these coonts make me sick ..

only 15 and didnt fing out about this site till the Tevez saga and wanted to find out some info so i joined this and its amazing!! lol

oh and this is my 4th season as a season card holder so i was here when we was playing tarnat, sinclair, Sun Jihai and all them haha how times have changed

CTID

Im glad I signed up before the take over so Im not included in this bracket.

BLUE SINCE BIRTH

C.T.I.D

We weren't playing Stockport in January 2005.

Actually, I don't think Bluemoon even existed when we were.

This is a local club for local people

_859894_league150.jpg

the citizens said:
where have all these new city fans come from since the take over, funny none signed up while we was playing stockport . ive been using bluemoon for a number of yrs now but lately i fooking cringe at some of the bollocks ppl write on this forum , half of them seem to have no Fooking all about football an what city means as a club .

sorry to rant , but i love city , dream city , breath city but these coonts make me sick ..

so what is the conception date to be a non bandwagoner ??

95 posts in 4.5 years...you should know better. :) :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.