bandwagon fans

the citizens said:
where have all these new city fans come from since the take over, funny none signed up while we was playing stockport . ive been using bluemoon for a number of yrs now but lately i fooking cringe at some of the bollocks ppl write on this forum , half of them seem to have no Fooking all about football an what city means as a club .

sorry to rant , but i love city , dream city , breath city but these coonts make me sick ..

Rag div.

the citizens said:
where have all these new city fans come from since the take over, funny none signed up while we was playing stockport . ive been using bluemoon for a number of yrs now but lately i fooking cringe at some of the bollocks ppl write on this forum , half of them seem to have no Fooking all about football an what city means as a club .

sorry to rant , but i love city , dream city , breath city but these coonts make me sick ..
think you will find a bit of city history here <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=144403&start=40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=144403&start=40</a>

the person who started this topic...has just got his words a bit twisted what he has put does not go with the name of topic then again i can see his point...you easily get a home ticket for games of burnley birmingham wigan etc...so why do we struggle on a big match day for rags at home or chelsea arsenal...its just not good for me if you can't make it to home games apart from the so called top 4 then you must be jumping on bandwagon...surely??

city fans are loyal to the extreme, ive been a blue since my dad(rip) took me to my first game 1964, midweek pissin down in the scorboard end , we lost but appart from that i remeber little about the game, i now have 3 sons 2 of which are season ticket holders, im not a season ticket holder coz with me being a photographer i do weddings most saturdays, .
this dosnt make me any better or worse a fan that the vast majority of city fans, let the bandwaggon roll in ,as long as they are city fans i couldnt care less, rather that than the swamp dwellers who have built a dynasty on tragedy,and glory hunters,.
long live city long live the revolution , but ffs stop arguin with each other welcome all blues past present and future with open hands , how you got here matters not, but once your a blue you gotta roll with the good times and bad times , there have been many, this is what bonds us together this is our calling, stand proud a plead loyalty to the boys in blue......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.