bandwagon fans

young blue said:
Im glad I signed up before the take over so Im not included in this bracket.

BLUE SINCE BIRTH

C.T.I.D

Snuck in under the wire, there.

Been a City fan for 5 years only, but only joined up here after the takeover. Specifically after spending a week on my back in hospital and not realizing there had been a takeover, or that we had Robinho until I got out. Not really the talk of the town in Toronto, believe it or not.

Anyways, I try not to write bollocks.

Shit, I guess I just did.

DonJulio said:
Been a City fan for 5 years only, but only joined up here after the takeover. Specifically after spending a week on my back in hospital and not realizing there had been a takeover, or that we had Robinho until I got out. Not really the talk of the town in Toronto, believe it or not.

Anyways, I try not to write bollocks.

Shit, I guess I just did.

And you spelt it correctly too. :)

you kinda need new young supporters joing up , its what keeps the lifeblood coarsing through the veins of clubs, if it is kickstarted by being successful then fine, fans generally need a reason to latch on to a side, so the more successful we are, the more fans , young and old, all welcome for i say. i got hooked on city when i was 9 , the year after they won the league,, so i guess i am a glory hunter, but ive stuck around for 40 years :-)

Pam said:
young blue said:
Im glad I signed up before the take over so Im not included in this bracket.

BLUE SINCE BIRTH

C.T.I.D

Snuck in under the wire, there.

Let me re-phrase, I don't mean anyone who signed up after the take over is jumping on.

Just simply meant that I wouldn't be accused

:)

rossie said:
you kinda need new young supporters joing up , its what keeps the lifeblood coarsing through the veins of clubs, if it is kickstarted by being successful then fine, fans generally need a reason to latch on to a side, so the more successful we are, the more fans , young and old, all welcome for i say. i got hooked on city when i was 9 , the year after they won the league,, so i guess i am a glory hunter, but ive stuck around for 40 years :-)

Same age as me then...I too really got into City aged 9..its been 40 years for me too.

the citizens said:
where have all these new city fans come from since the take over, funny none signed up while we was playing stockport . ive been using bluemoon for a number of yrs now but lately i fooking cringe at some of the bollocks ppl write on this forum , half of them seem to have no Fooking all about football an what city means as a club .

sorry to rant , but i love city , dream city , breath city but these coonts make me sick ..

stop whining like a rag,

the more the merrier i say !

samharris said:
rossie said:

Same age as me then...I too really got into City aged 9..its been 40 years for me too.
at least we have actually seem then win something then sam hehehe

the citizens said:
where have all these new city fans come from since the take over, funny none signed up while we was playing stockport . ive been using bluemoon for a number of yrs now but lately i fooking cringe at some of the bollocks ppl write on this forum , half of them seem to have no Fooking all about football an what city means as a club .

sorry to rant , but i love city , dream city , breath city but these coonts make me sick ..

i`m afraid it comes with the territory, if we play attractive football, have big name players and hopefully win another trophy ;) the people will start following us. rags chelski, arseanul and liverpuddle all have the glory hunters. i suppose it will be a sign we have arrived.

the citizens said:

stop moaning,,,my cousin joined today(he is 10, been going to city games since he was 11months old or something like that) does that mean he is jumping on this bandwagon?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.