bandwagon fans

I've been supporting City since the '60s.
Only 40 odd years or so but apologies for not reaching your lofty standards.

The reason (one of) City are so well supported dispite so many lean years is the Junior Blues. If it was not actually the first of its kind it certainly was the most successful. At a time when new fans would struggle to find any reason to follow City the Junior Blues organisation gave a focus to young City fans. We need to keep adding new fans no matter what motivates them to follow City. Otherwise the stadium will be empty in decades to come with an atmosphere like a funeral parlour.

lee-mcfc said:
the citizens said:
where have all these new city fans come from since the take over, funny none signed up while we was playing stockport . ive been using bluemoon for a number of yrs now but lately i fooking cringe at some of the bollocks ppl write on this forum , half of them seem to have no Fooking all about football an what city means as a club .

sorry to rant , but i love city , dream city , breath city but these coonts make me sick ..

stop moaning,,,my cousin joined today(he is 10, been going to city games since he was 11months old or something like that) does that mean he is jumping on this bandwagon?
Not at all in my view

Was on another forum till Bluemoon was recommended to me have been a season ticket holder at Maine Road and COMS hardly a band waggon fan just slow getting my head round this tinterweb thingy.

must really depress you when talk of enlarging Coms means a load more "glory-hunters".Luckily the owners take the opposite view and welcome everyone.If you were complaining about new posters having shallow opinions it would make more sense,but "glory-hunters make me sick" is a shallow comment anyway. Maybe the answer would be for the club to announce the attendance as 35000 proper fans and 12000 glory-hunters. they could even segregate them,so they don't annoy the 'real fans' at the match.

rossie said:
samharris said:
Same age as me then...I too really got into City aged 9..its been 40 years for me too.
at least we have actually seem then win something then sam hehehe

Trouble is we werent legally allowed a drink to celebrate...hmmph !!:)

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Was on another forum till Bluemoon was recommended to me have been a season ticket holder at Maine Road and COMS hardly a band waggon fan just slow getting my head round this tinterweb thingy.

me and you both mate, when i was growing up the danger wasnt getting eye strain from being on tinternet to long, but the fact you might get lead poisoning off your lead soldiers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.