bandwagon fans

the citizens said:
crizack said:
shit thread!

''where did all these fans come from?''

''someone signed to a forum after me, im a better fan than them''

in the bestest city fan ever, everyone else are bandwagon jumpers. utter, utter....wanker!

you know what i don't like, knobs who think their better than others.

support the RAGS if you think like that.

p.s i joined after we signed robinho coz i wanted to join the banter with other city fans. what is it i don't know about football?.

your not a citizen...your an outsider.

show me where ive said every new member is a band wagoner , i'm just sick of all the bollocks
of so called fans who moan when things dont go well . just have a look at the first page of this forum ..
What a load of old snot, fans at every club moan when a result is bad, always have had at City for the 25 years I've supported them. Expectations are now much higher!

Am 32 apparently attended my first match at Maine Road aged 1 so my mum tells me started attending on a regular basis aged 8. But never really bothered with football forums as kinda got the impression they where a waste of time full of people point scoring and opposition fans pretending to be blue. But through a friend on Facebook I got recommended this site for it banter. so perhaps I jumped on the Bluemoon website bandwagon but been on the City bandwagon for a long long time.

am only 16, lucky enough to hav a dad and brother who brought me up properly and took me all over with city, just got back from birmingham. had a season ticket since i can remember, was even at wembly, i no wat you mean about the bandwagon fans but it the sign of a succesful so tht will do me fine.

The bandwagon fans is a topic which concerns me, i want city to become good without a barrage of 'supporters' coming

I doubt our owners think the same, after all they are new supporters.

Stockport? Are you serious? You really thought the same amount of people had interwebz back in that time? Christ.

the citizens said:
where have all these new city fans come from since the take over, funny none signed up while we was playing stockport . ive been using bluemoon for a number of yrs now but lately i fooking cringe at some of the bollocks ppl write on this forum , half of them seem to have no Fooking all about football an what city means as a club .

sorry to rant , but i love city , dream city , breath city but these coonts make me sick ..

i`ve support this club from the early sixty`s, but who i`m i to say who should and shouldn`t support our club, and from what date they are allowed to become a proper supporter, we all started supporting the club at some time.

people who started supporting the club in 1968 and still support our club are they glory hunter`s.

we`ll find out the glory hunter if we start winning thing`s, then when thing`s go shite again, they vanish of to a new team.

but we will find out then and only then

I have been on this site a few years...not posted much though...does this mean I am OK or a bandwaggoner?...I'm worried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.