bandwagon fans

the citizens said:
where have all these new city fans come from since the take over, funny none signed up while we was playing stockport . ive been using bluemoon for a number of yrs now but lately i fooking cringe at some of the bollocks ppl write on this forum , half of them seem to have no Fooking all about football an what city means as a club .

sorry to rant , but i love city , dream city , breath city but these coonts make me sick ..

Dont matter fella and we need as many fans coming into COM's as we have seats and then some - i want to see full houses every game FA Cup - Carling Cup - Pre Season friendly and ideally a need for a bigger stadium - why you may ask - simples because if Platini goes get his way with the new rules for Europa / CL then we are going to have to generate as much cash as possible and if thart comes from fans that have been going for 30 years or for 3 years or 3 months or 3 weeks it dont matter as long as the stadium is full

Please accept my apologies.

I have only supported City for about 30 years & nobody told me when I got my first season ticket probably about 1985 (paid for with my pocket money, my Christmas present & birthday present combined) that I had to register on bluemoon, although I'm pretty sure the internet wasn't around then.

If that makes me a ''bandwagon fan'' then I am truly sorry....

bluesteph said:

I have only supported City for about 30 years & nobody told me when I got my first season ticket probably about 1985 (paid for with my pocket money, my Christmas present & birthday present combined) that I had to register on bluemoon, although I'm pretty sure the internet wasn't around then.

You new johnny-come-lately fans make me sick!
That's a shit excuse.

the citizens said:
where have all these new city fans come from since the take over, funny none signed up while we was playing stockport . ive been using bluemoon for a number of yrs now but lately i fooking cringe at some of the bollocks ppl write on this forum , half of them seem to have no Fooking all about football an what city means as a club .

sorry to rant , but i love city , dream city , breath city but these coonts make me sick ..

sorry when i got my 1st season ticket 19yrs ago i wasn't aware i had to sign up to bluemoon or else my allegiance to city my come under scrutiny!!!

bluesteph said:

30 years? Pah...part timer.

Make sure the next team you give your fickle support to has a forum and then sign up straight away.

the citizens said:

what a stupid fucking post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.