Banksy

I have a pretty eclectic taste in music mate, from early Bowie to Tavares and even some of Ed Sheeran. My problem with Banksy is that he's not just an edgy artist he's now a high end artist selling for top whack to very rich influential people whilst breaking a law both you and I wouldn't get away with.

e could graffiti a police station and get accolades instead of a date to attend court with a bill to clean up his mess.

It's interesting that you see paint and a mess, whereas others see topic matter to think about.

I made a short film a long time ago about the differences of the sanctioned [accepted] assault on the visual senses of images I, personally, don't want to see i.e., advertisements trying to part you from your money and colourful well done graffiti art brightening up dilapidated/ forgotten areas.

For me, Banksy is the latter adding symbolism into the art.

I have no problem with it at all.

It's interesting that you see paint and a mess, whereas others see topic matter to think about.

I made a short film a long time ago about the differences of the sanctioned [accepted] assault on the visual senses of images I, personally, don't want to see i.e., advertisements trying to part you from your money and colourful well done graffiti art brightening up dilapidated/ forgotten areas.

For me, Banksy is the latter adding symbolism into the art.

I have no problem with it at all.

Most people have an issue where he puts his art mate not what he draws, someone can draw the Mona fuckin' Lisa on a wall and the council would want it scrubbed off.

Context is all mate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.