Banned from Glory Glory

lancs blue said:
Craig_J said:
The fact is the only reason you were brought is because you were a team in debt with not much history.

Ha ha ha, the old "history" jibe again. You have to admit it's a bit rich coming from a Spurs fan. Go on, how many League titles have you won? Yep, just the two, same as City.

We are older than spurs so by default we have more history

Mëtal Bikër said:
Craig_J said:
I think putting that snide dig at the end is pretty pathetic.

Craig_J said:
The fact is the only reason you were brought is because you were a team in debt with not much history.

Snide digs like that one, hypocrite?

Haha, I like that line about ''you were only bought because you were a team in debt with not much history'' - Actually, our fan base, stadium etc all contributed to reasons Sheikh Mansour bought us instead of Villa, Everton etc, who were all considered. Spurs fans are probably still bitter that Abramovich was being helicoptered in to have talks with Spurs but saw Stamford Bridge and decided on Chelsea instead!

Like someone said before, Spurs have spent hundreds of millions in the last seven or eight years, last season they deserved fourth, this season they don't. They played some good stuff in the Champions League and I'm sure they'll be a real threat again next season, but all the spite towards City is quite pathetic.

LeagueFootball League First Division
Winners (2): 1936–37, 1967–68

Runners-up (3): 1903–04, 1920–21, 1976–77

Football League Second Division / Football League First Division (second tier)
Winners (7, record): 1898–99, 1902–03, 1909–10, 1927–28, 1946–47, 1965–66, 2001–02

Runners-up (4): 1895–96, 1950–51, 1936–37, 1999–2000

Football League Third Division / Football League Second Division (third tier)
Play-off winners: 1998–99

FA Cup
Winners (4): 1904, 1934, 1956, 1969
Runners-up (4): 1926, 1933, 1955, 1981

League Cup
Winners (2): 1970, 1976
Runners-up (1): 1974

Charity Shield
Winners (3): 1937, 1968, 1972.
Runners-up (4): 1934, 1956, 1969, 1973.

Full Members Cup
Runners-up (1): 1986

EuropeanEuropean Cup Winners' Cup
Winners (1): 1970

Yep, Manchester City have zero history.

The trick is saying something positive about em! Think Bluemoon is unique they except mainly anyone! And they can post almost anything even stuff that get people goats up! Makes the forum one the best in my opinion!

Im waiting for the 'but Tottenham play so much better exciting attacking football' myth.

67 goals to our 73 last season and so far 51 to our 55, indicates otherwise.

Richard said:
Doesn't everyone know that Tottenhams entire squad has come from Walthamstow, and has been at the academy since the age of two and have all been fed on a diet of jellied eels.

Or is that convientently ignoring the fact that they have spent £395 million on players since 2003/2004 season?

Wasn't Ozzie Ardilleys from Haringey? Alan Sugar never put any money into the club and certainly didn't try and buy success.

Or is the truth that Spurs sold out a long long time ago when they brought in those argies and Sugar left the FA meeting to tell $ky that they needed to up their bid cos ITV had a higher bid on the table. It was therefore Spuds fault that football has been ruined by $ky; that wages are out of control, and that foreign players are the norm in the Premier League. Their fault too that despite the hundreds of millions they have spent trying to gatecrash the top 4 they now have to realise that their status as the third best small team in London at best is likely to be cemented even further. LOL

To Craig J yes that was all i put! Check with your Mod called 'Scaramanga' he is the one who denied the post then banned me!

With regard to the rag comparison, a poster called 'Totman' listed everything the rags had ever won and said when City win that much then we will be better!

I would copy the post direct but i am banned. If any one else can i think it's in the congratulations to City thread?

i would not even bother trying to explain to these people, unless they are looking down on other clubs they will never be happy, we should know that with the club from the next town? they are looking for a chink in our armour don,t give it them, two words (champions league)

This is all i get when i try to view their board

Information
You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.

I made a point a few weeks ago when they had a thread on there about this forum. Basically just slagged us of and said something along the lines of, "The way they sack managers so quickly is wrong, its like a revolving door".

I pointed out that over the last 20 years they've had more managers than us and that got blocked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.