Banned from Glory Glory

But another problem is we're all going to be reacting to the fact you have money aren't we? It's not fair It's not fairhahahahaha
Tough shit.. fight it out with fulham for 10th next year

Blueranger said:
I have been banned from the Glory Glory site without having successfully having a post approved on the site!

After visiting and reading the bile that pours out from that board, i decided to respond with some facts and observations, on current and historical performance and comparisons.

I pointed out the following current facts

We have scored more goals than them
We have won more games than them
We have conceded less than them
We have more points than them
We have, this season, a better head to head.

On past performance, because they were screaming about money, i pointed out that since they were promoted in 77 we have been relegated 5 times once to the 3rd tier of english football and it's their fault if they could not use that bedrock foundation to establish them among the elite.

They keep comparing us to the Rags using success as the comparison. So i pointed out that they were in the shadow of a team with less than half the rags success and who had not won a trophy for 6 years.

I was not abusive, did not swear or offend against any recognised social criteria.

This was the reply i got when attempting to post.

Hello Blueranger,

You are receiving this notification because your post "Re: Congratulations
City" at "glory-glory.co.uk" was disapproved by a moderator or
administrator.

The following reason was given for the disapproval:

The reported message has the only purpose of irritating other posters. It
is likely to damage the quality of this board.

Unfortunately, we can only accept celebratory posts from your big brothers
- the real Manchester team.

Thanks anyway.

Now i am permanently banned!

dunno why you would want to go on another team's forum anyway; you are a City fan and that is a spurs board so get over it

stony said:
lee-mcfc said:
who the fuck would want to sign up to that piece of shit of a website anyways

You can view it without signing up to it.
well yeah obviously but i mean people who actually sign up! on other teams forum..

i think every football fan views other teams forum, i know i do, but not sign up i'm a city fan so i stick to signing up on city forums

Oh dear.

attk.jpg

Yes I know. But our stadium capacity is smaller. We've got a season ticket waiting list of 1 million.

Your stadium is going to stay like that for the forseeable future as well.

Talk about desperation.

Spurs seeks judicial review of Olympic stadium decision

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.propertyweek.com/news/spurs-seeks-judicial-review-of-olympic-stadium-decision/5015916.article" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.propertyweek.com/news/spurs- ... 16.article</a>

East London. Do me a favour.

Oh. And BTW. Harry has spent over £150mill on players at Spurs. No money. Try his brown envelopes.

Re: re: banned from glory glory

lee-mcfc said:
stony said:
lee-mcfc said:
who the fuck would want to sign up to that piece of shit of a website anyways

You can view it without signing up to it.
well yeah obviously but i mean people who actually sign up! on other teams forum..

i think every football fan views other teams forum, i know i do, but not sign up i'm a city fan so i stick to signing up on city forums

I've signed up to a few in the past to put my view across when they have been slating City but it's pretty pointless. There is a lot of ill feeling towards us by fans envious of our owners and unless you start by kissing arses you soon get banned.
Very few forums let you put across your argument without getting arsey and accusing you of being a shit stirrer.
For all the shit levelled at bluemoon from other forums, at least rival fans can come on here and put across their point without fear of the ban hammer falling on them just for having a different opinion.

I'm sceptical of the OP's mention of United in being banned from the forum.

After almost a whole year of not appearing on the site, a load of City fans appear on the forum. This would give the intention that they are there to rub it in, so can imagine a backlash from the spurs forum where we are given stick by gloating fans.

Fair play not all City fans are like that but there were certainly a fair few.

I think as with most football rivalries, banter turns to bitterness (on both sides) very quickly.

Ultimately, its great that we are in a position to actually have a rivalry at the right end of the table. I hope we stay in contention next year and can help push another even higher and eventually battle it out for the title.

Spurs will do well to stay in the pack over the forthcoming years. It will take some stability and shrewd signings but it is possible. Though keeping these players happy will be a whole new challenge on the current wages. (we pay far less than any of those clubs competing at the top of the league).

We will need that new stadium of course. I myself am highly against the move to Stratford but as long as Haringey refuse to help us in terms of regenerating the area it seems the only feasible option. It seems the only solution to keep us competitive and will enable us to compete on the wages front also. Much like your situation it will feel like losing part of the club which means so much to us. Our identity.

To those city fans who stuck through the shit times in the 2nd and 3rd tier of the game, enjoy your inevitable success. The dream is for both of us to sh*t over our neighbours eventually!<br /><br />-- Thu May 12, 2011 4:23 pm --<br /><br />
stony said:
I've signed up to a few in the past to put my view across when they have been slating City but it's pretty pointless. There is a lot of ill feeling towards us by fans envious of our owners and unless you start by kissing arses you soon get banned.
Very few forums let you put across your argument without getting arsey and accusing you of being a shit stirrer.
For all the shit levelled at bluemoon from other forums, at least rival fans can come on here and put across their point without fear of the ban hammer falling on them just for having a different opinion.

Trust me its the same on all fan forums and it makes sense. If I was to post something I considered the truth but would be inflammatory to a City forum like this then I would fully expect the mods to come down hard on me.

The email i recieved is just how i copied and pasted! Check with the Mod called 'Scaramanga' he firstly rejected the post then banned me!

The only reason i signed up was to respond to some significant views being expressed. I often only view out of interest, as can be confirmed by my date of joining Bluemoon against the number of posts submitted.

I am in my 40's now, so no cyber warrior, and believed forums were formed to share diverse views and opinions. I do not need to 'get over it' my delicate ego can handle rejection from another site, but i felt it important to highlight another reason why i believe City fans are exceptional as demonstrated by the way Bluemoon is moderated.

We welcome all, and if required will argue and bore visitors off the site not act like a secret police.

I must be careful or i will fall off this fecking soapbox soon!!!!

spurs4life said:
Trust me its the same on all fan forums and it makes sense. If I was to post something I considered the truth but would be inflammatory to a City forum like this then I would fully expect the mods to come down hard on me.

I don't know why you'd expect something so ridiculous?

Why would we want to live in our own little bubble where we can give outlandish fuckwittery but can't take the actual facts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.