banned from the ground for smoking can..... update update!!

Re: If you have been banned from the ground for smoking can.....

mindmyp's_n_q's said:

No chance then. By the time they go on open sale it's normally only Level 3 available. He could go with that as there is less chance of him being spotted up there or he could pay the tenner required to upgrade your other mate to blue plus priority.

My mate did the same and was due to miss one of the bigger games, so used a mates card and sat in his usual seat. Pretty expensive cig in the end, not that it's stopped him from doing it again.

if people wanna smoke, smoke... just not near me.

We used a coach on Saturday to the game... Never Again!

Bunch of lads, all on the ale, decided to get their ciggies out sat right behind me.
Clearly signs everywhere saying No Smoking, I asked politely a few times to not smoke and lads being lads started the banter, taking the piss and so on.... This is when I kicked off as I'm not one to be taken the piss out of.

it all quitened down and we went our seperate ways but I'm baffled as to why people can't just wait for a bit and then smoke all they want.

it's a nicotine addiction, not heroin.

de niro said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
de niro said:
at the next points of blue meeting i will be putting forward a motion that we sell any seats left empty by banned customers.

good little income.

We will be saved from ffp with your genius.

i dont suggest the club keep the money, i'd send it to christies.

Fair play. If there is no ongoing dispute about the ban that is a brilliant idea.

Anyone who has their card confiscated can easily get into the ground using another card (unless a well known fan). However, I'd simply use the new seat given - especially as the OP has stated the aim is to sit (stand) in the usual seat.

I wouldn't be surprised if anyone at the club reads these forums, so it's not rocket science to do a quick scan to see if anyone is stood in a banned seat!

So I'd say, get the ticket, sit elsewhere (smoke free) and enjoy the game.

Why didn't he go on the Spirals where they leave you in peace? - Hundreds of us.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Why didn't he go on the Spirals where they leave you in peace? - Hundreds of us.

its great in 212 cos they do this but in level one they can't, should be a shelter built as i say like in airports, its only fair.

if then they smoke in the bogs i really would ban them for life.

de niro said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

its great in 212 cos they do this but in level one they can't, should be a shelter built as i say like in airports, its only fair.

if then they smoke in the bogs i really would ban them for life.

They could put a shelter at the side of the spirals. Should be a place for the smokers to go.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Anyone who has their card confiscated can easily get into the ground using another card (unless a well known fan). However, I'd simply use the new seat given - especially as the OP has stated the aim is to sit (stand) in the usual seat.

I wouldn't be surprised if anyone at the club reads these forums, so it's not rocket science to do a quick scan to see if anyone is stood in a banned seat!

So I'd say, get the ticket, sit elsewhere (smoke free) and enjoy the game.

Agree with this, otherwise you might well get banned again!!

Stevie B said:
if people wanna smoke, smoke... just not near me.

We used a coach on Saturday to the game... Never Again!

Bunch of lads, all on the ale, decided to get their ciggies out sat right behind me.
Clearly signs everywhere saying No Smoking, I asked politely a few times to not smoke and lads being lads started the banter, taking the piss and so on.... This is when I kicked off as I'm not one to be taken the piss out of.

it all quitened down and we went our seperate ways but I'm baffled as to why people can't just wait for a bit and then smoke all they want.

it's a nicotine addiction, not heroin.

nicotine is more addictive than heroin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.