Banned

Be homophobic, sexist, ageist, xenophobic to your heart's content. Say anything you like about ginger people.

Say something remotely offensive about anyone who isn't caucasian and you're gone. This extends to anything that may be deemed by anyone to be offensive, inc calling it a 'blackboard', black sheep or suggesting you don't like Benjani as a player etc.

This is my general understanding of the way this forum is moderated.

Edit: criticise the moderation of this forum and you're probably gone too. I'll probably be gone now :)

pee dubyas crayons said:
Be homophobic, sexist, ageist, xenophobic to your heart's content. Say anything you like about ginger people.

Say something remotely offensive about anyone who isn't caucasian and you're gone. This extends to anything that may be deemed by anyone to be offensive, inc calling it a 'blackboard', black sheep or suggesting you don't like Benjani as a player etc.

Edit: criticise the moderation of this forum and you're probably gone too. I'll probably be gone now :)
You forgot the bit about slagging off the city that the team you support plays in, along with it being the home of most (?) of the posters on here!!

jimharri said:
pee dubyas crayons said:

You forgot the bit about slagging off the city that the team you support plays in, along with it being the home of most (?) of the posters on here!!

I said with the exception of City, I live here too and it's just an opinion FFS.

pee dubyas crayons said:
jimharri said:

I said with the exception of City, I live here too and it's just an opinion FFS.
Or for saying City were pathetic for meeting South Africa's first black president.

pee dubyas crayons said:

Believe me, if you do get banned at some point, it won't be for any of the reasons you've mentioned above, it'll be because you're antagonistic and fucking annoying.

Matty said:
pee dubyas crayons said:

Believe me, if you do get banned at some point, it won't be for any of the reasons you've mentioned above, it'll be because you're antagonistic and fucking annoying.
applause.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.