Banned

jimharri said:
Matty said:
Believe me, if you do get banned at some point, it won't be for any of the reasons you've mentioned above, it'll be because you're antagonistic and fucking annoying.
applause.gif

PMSL....................Quality James :-)

Talk shite do a clips of the week where they manage to whittle down the cock-ups to the 5/6 worse and then have a public vote.

We could do a similar thing on here, whereby the top 10 or so crapest post's are put up for us to vote on who to ban for a week to give them time off the rethink their stupidness.

Of course this maybe a contender

I have never been banned from here

Mostly down to the fact that I dont just post things to get a reaction and I dont concentrate solely on annoying those less fortunate than myself

I got banned from Bluewatch for no reason whatsoever.

Bloody council estate tramps

pee dubyas crayons said:
Be homophobic, sexist, ageist, xenophobic to your heart's content. Say anything you like about ginger people.

Say something remotely offensive about anyone who isn't caucasian and you're gone. This extends to anything that may be deemed by anyone to be offensive, inc calling it a 'blackboard', black sheep or suggesting you don't like Benjani as a player etc.

This is my general understanding of the way this forum is moderated.

Edit: criticise the moderation of this forum and you're probably gone too. I'll probably be gone now :)

fingers crossed !

i was banned from mancityfans cos the kkk c * n t that runs it didn't like video of a fascist knifing an anarchist i posted there

blue dallas said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
Be homophobic, sexist, ageist, xenophobic to your heart's content. Say anything you like about ginger people.

Say something remotely offensive about anyone who isn't caucasian and you're gone. This extends to anything that may be deemed by anyone to be offensive, inc calling it a 'blackboard', black sheep or suggesting you don't like Benjani as a player etc.

This is my general understanding of the way this forum is moderated.

Edit: criticise the moderation of this forum and you're probably gone too. I'll probably be gone now :)

fingers crossed !

It wouldn't be the first time he's been banned.

4HeatonsBlue said:
I have never been banned from here

Mostly down to the fact that I dont just post things to get a reaction and I dont concentrate solely on annoying those less fortunate than myself

I got banned from Bluewatch for no reason whatsoever.

Bloody council estate tramps
you are a prick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.