BANNERS/FLAGS ALLOWED: Let's Paint The Toon Away End Blue

for the last game at maine rd we got a load of flares and smokebombs from a shop in hyde, i think it was a firework related shopit was just off the main st

if any blues are out in newcastle on the saturday night, group of us gonna be starting off in a bar called sam jacks before heading down the clubs. PM me if ya fancy a big blues night out pre-newcastle and we'll get it sorted

me and a few mates taking a few flares, get a few post going well get that place rocking with blue smoke, blue flares, blue banners, confetti everything lets turn us loud proud city fans and show the other teams how its done MCFC.OK

mattymcfc1894 said:
if any blues are out in newcastle on the saturday night, group of us gonna be starting off in a bar called sam jacks before heading down the clubs. PM me if ya fancy a big blues night out pre-newcastle and we'll get it sorted

i'm out on the toon for a university reunion on the saturday night

enjoy the semi naked ladies in sam jacks!

It's amazing what you find in the cellar.

Bought it years ago and totally forgot about it.

Came across it while haveing a tidy up.

A bit of black masking tape(MAN CITY or MANCHESTER CITY) across the middle and it's ready for Sunday.

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/vh7ci.jpg[/bigimg]

jrb said:

A bit of black masking tape(MAN CITY or MANCHESTER CITY) across the middle and it's ready for Sunday.

Be a bit more original and put "MANCUNIANS" or "CITIZENS" on it. Everyone writes "MCFC" or "CITY" on flags!

PS- tidy up your hall way you scruffy bugger, someone will trip over that extension lead. And get that plant watered!

blue alliance take every banner/flag you can. You guys have some great flags, cool runnings, together..... we need it to be like a european away.

Take some inflatables to.

danburge82 said:
jrb said:

Be a bit more original and put "MANCUNIANS" or "CITIZENS" on it. Everyone writes "MCFC" or "CITY" on flags!

PS- tidy up your hall way you scruffy bugger, someone will trip over that extension lead. And get that plant watered!

Cheeky Sod. :-)

You've got a point Dan. I'll think of something better.

NOT in favour of smoke bombs (or any other sort of bomb come to think of it).
Plenty of bars round the city centre to lubricate the vocal chords, then a steep hike to the top of the stairs, another pint and roar the boys in blue on for the duration of the game.

(Dont want smoke obscuring our opening goal)

law74 said:
NOT in favour of smoke bombs (or any other sort of bomb come to think of it).
Plenty of bars round the city centre to lubricate the vocal chords, then a steep hike to the top of the stairs, another pint and roar the boys in blue on for the duration of the game.

(Dont want smoke obscuring our opening goal)

I was thinking of smoke bombs more for after the game, but if your against it then i won't set them off at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.