Barca at Home points and purchase history missing

Mine are missing as well and it now means i cant get my barcelona away ticket tomorrow. They better sort it out as im well pissed off

Griffin said:
Mine are missing as well and it now means i cant get my barcelona away ticket tomorrow. They better sort it out as im well pissed off

[bigimg]http://www.concurringopinions.com/archives/angry_mob.gif[/bigimg]

Just checked mine and I am 20 points down on total from when I last looked after getting Norwich away over the weekend...puzzled what's going on?

bluwes said:
Same here, points have gone, and when I look at my purchase history, instead of saying" loaded to card," it says "paper ticket"

i'm on the cup scheme and i noticed a few days ago mine too said "paper ticket". when i rang them saturday they didnt know why this had happened, so they cancelled the paper ticket order and just re-ordered it again as "loaded to card". worth getting yours checked out mate just to make sure your card works ok on the night.

as other people have said the loyalty points have disappeared tho, will keep on eye on that.

Something odd happening with my tickets also, says paper tickets but it's a season card, need to phone ticket office tomorrow

Mikeegrini said:
IIRC points shouldn't go on until the game has been played.

Points actually go on immediately after purchase , I am also down 20 points on what has been showing on my account for the past week . Not too worried as I am sure it will rectify itself ( hopefully )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.