Barca away criteria announced

Barca are obliged to sell City 200 premium tickets and they would cost around 300 euros not £750, Barca get no say in it and CIty have until 7 days before the game to return them if for some reason they don't sell.

There is no transparency as to where all the tickets go and there never has been.

This was also on the CIty site 11 days before they went on sale. See the bit in bold:

Official supporter travel provider Thomson Sport are offering day trip and overnight travel package for our last 16 UEFA Champions League game of the 2014/15 season against Barcelona at the Camp Nou.

The day trip package offers supporters exceptional value at £259.00 inclusive of return flights and transfers to the city centre and to the Camp Nou on Wednesday 18th March, allowing you time in Barcelona prior to kick off. Match tickets can be added at face value to the travel packages at time of booking*.

Supporters should note that this will be a high demand game, spaces and match tickets on the packages have limited availability.

[b]Increase your chances of getting to see this match by booking our all-inclusive official travel packages today[/b]:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2015/February/Barcelona-v-City-Thomson-Sport-packages" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... t-packages</a>

de niro said:
schfc6 said:
Two questions/points..

My mate has 4 seats in the exec lounge I think, the one where you get seats behind our owner if he came. He sits 3 rows from the front row, Mubarak's seat, centre of the posh seats in the Colin Bell level two. Not sure of the name but he pays a fortune.
Regardless, in the past he's had no problem sorting me tricky away days. He has four seats, him, his Dad and his two boys, there about 4 and 8. Europe away isn't for them. This time, he's not going to Barca, offered me his seats, or the seats he should get. Monday he was told he was on standby for 2. He pays £1000's of pounds a season ticket, granted he gets dessert at half time and cheese and biscuits at half time. But my point, if he's not the corporate getting seats at the Nou Camp, who is?

Secondly I have 8000 points myself, what are my chances?

I guess a third point, if we get dicked in midweek, will there all of a sudden a huge surplus of tickets?

we wont get dicked, but if they fluke a 4-0 win you will be right about tickets. i'm going no matter what. just like roma. our team need us.

I'm all booked up, two days in Barcelona, then off to Madrid for a stag do. Doesn't help me get tickets though.

8000 points and cup scheme, any ideas?

If there are any left after today I think it'll drop to 9,750, hopefully anyway, one of my lads has 9,985 so just short for today.

Sold out. 250 points short of getting a ticket! Anyone have any spares let me know, I need two!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.