Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
DTKOAG said:
Sales criteria is stupid.
On some of the days only going down by 250 points.
A lot of people will not be valid to purchase until the next phase.
I guess they're not expecting it to get to the next phase

Four thousand, six hundred tickets?? In a stadium of over 98,000? Unbelievable. Well, that's me out for definite. May as well send the Blackburn fans, plus 600 tourists.

I suppose the club know the numbers of fans in each banding of points but already booked flights and hotel and now sweating with my 7790 points whether I'll get a ticket.

I'm on 3200 points. Booked flights. Not panicing.

36000 season ticket holders, then limit that to how many are on the cup scheme. Then limit that further to how many have that money, especially just after xmas. Then limit that further to those who are waiting to get a ticket before booking travel/accom and then realise just how high those prices have rocketed in recent weeks. I think there's a good chance for me.

I think our first ever CL game, away to Munich, went to general sale did it not?

Stuey said:

36000 season ticket holders, then limit that to how many are on the cup scheme. Then limit that further to how many have that money, especially just after xmas. Then limit that further to those who are waiting to get a ticket before booking travel/accom and then realise just how high those prices have rocketed in recent weeks. I think there's a good chance for me.

I think our first ever CL game, away to Munich, went to general sale did it not?

the money is not an issue, people that are skint will buy for their mates.
this will sell out very quickly indeed.

Stuey said:

Totally agree

Factor in our expected Wembley date at the start of March too, possibly a derby.

I think it's very hard to tell, but I'm confident<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:03 am --<br /><br />I am waiting for the egg to hit my face though ;)

antculmcfc said:
Stuey said:

Totally agree

hope you guys are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.