Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuey said:
I'm on 3200 points. Booked flights. Not panicing.

36000 season ticket holders, then limit that to how many are on the cup scheme. Then limit that further to how many have that money, especially just after xmas. Then limit that further to those who are waiting to get a ticket before booking travel/accom and then realise just how high those prices have rocketed in recent weeks. I think there's a good chance for me.

I think our first ever CL game, away to Munich, went to general sale did it not?

Your problem is that loads of blues who aren't going will buy tickets anyway for their mates.

I can't see this going down to 3000 points. I'd say it will sell out at 7 or 8000. But it shouldn't be too hard getting in their end if necessary. I've already been offered access to their best seats from a friend of a friend in the city. They're not half expensive, though: 250-500 euros.

Stuey said:
I'm on 3200 points. Booked flights. Not panicing.

36000 season ticket holders, then limit that to how many are on the cup scheme. Then limit that further to how many have that money, especially just after xmas. Then limit that further to those who are waiting to get a ticket before booking travel/accom and then realise just how high those prices have rocketed in recent weeks. I think there's a good chance for me.

I think our first ever CL game, away to Munich, went to general sale did it not?

I admire your optimism but fear you may end up disappointed

Always wanted to see City in Barcelona so booked flights x 4 – Easyjet therefore non-refundable

Now a major dilemma. No problem getting a ticket for me, but my kids are on 8500 and 6500 and have been sooo excited about going. Filled in school holiday release forms & told their mates, but now I fear I won’t be able to get them tickets.

Not sure whether to just get my ticket or hang out until it doesn’t reach their points, thereby me missing the match as well.

Just had a look at the dodgy websites which are selling tickets at 3 times face value. Way too expensive.

What to do?

If i dont get a ticket then just going to watch it in a bar near the ground, or go in their end for a cheaper price.
The worst part of the trip is the actual game after a good all day session of drinking and singing.
Saying that, they have all been group games, so it feels like no end result.
If we win the home leg 5 v 0 or 6 v 0, there will be loads of spares in Spain.
Cant wait, not worried about ticket at this stage. I will change my mind though at 8.40pm (CET) on the night.

Dropped a bollock not going on the scheme being out of the country last year.

I imagine plenty available around the ground on the day.

DTKOAG said:
Didsbury Dave said:
It's going to be the mother of all ticket bunfights, this one.
Not what i wanted to hear.

Just checked I'm on 8930 points haha typical. Half tempted to buy West Ham & Spurs tickets although I can't make any of those games so would just be wasting £59 on those 2 games.

Just can't imagine we have 4600 fans that have at least 9000 points and are also on the cup scheme.

Just paid £168 online for a ticket...In the Barca end as well!

My flight from Londont Gatwick cost me £178

Train from Manchester to Gatwick £86

£432 and thats without a hotel booked and spending money.....to top it off i'll prob end up getting kicked out if City score as after a all dayer i won't be able to hold the excitement!!

seafordblue said:
Always wanted to see City in Barcelona so booked flights x 4 – Easyjet therefore non-refundable

Now a major dilemma. No problem getting a ticket for me, but my kids are on 8500 and 6500 and have been sooo excited about going. Filled in school holiday release forms & told their mates, but now I fear I won’t be able to get them tickets.

Not sure whether to just get my ticket or hang out until it doesn’t reach their points, thereby me missing the match as well.

Just had a look at the dodgy websites which are selling tickets at 3 times face value. Way too expensive.

What to do?

I know there's no kids tickets but can you not get your kids tickets when they go on sale to you, like you can on normal away days?

Oh well it looks like a bar in Barca for me with the rest of the blues who can't get one, tbh the climb up would probably kill me anyway lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.