Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
seafordblue said:
Always wanted to see City in Barcelona so booked flights x 4 – Easyjet therefore non-refundable

Now a major dilemma. No problem getting a ticket for me, but my kids are on 8500 and 6500 and have been sooo excited about going. Filled in school holiday release forms & told their mates, but now I fear I won’t be able to get them tickets.

Not sure whether to just get my ticket or hang out until it doesn’t reach their points, thereby me missing the match as well.

Just had a look at the dodgy websites which are selling tickets at 3 times face value. Way too expensive.

What to do?

If they are on the cup scheme I reckon both will be ok. Defo the lad on 8500 anyway

allan harper said:
seafordblue said:
Always wanted to see City in Barcelona so booked flights x 4 – Easyjet therefore non-refundable

Now a major dilemma. No problem getting a ticket for me, but my kids are on 8500 and 6500 and have been sooo excited about going. Filled in school holiday release forms & told their mates, but now I fear I won’t be able to get them tickets.

Not sure whether to just get my ticket or hang out until it doesn’t reach their points, thereby me missing the match as well.

Just had a look at the dodgy websites which are selling tickets at 3 times face value. Way too expensive.

What to do?

I know there's no kids tickets but can you not get your kids tickets when they go on sale to you, like you can on normal away days?

I was really hoping to be able to get my youngest son's ticket that way. However, buying tickets for juniors has been left off the selling criteria for this match - Typical.

Stuey said:
I'm on 3200 points. Booked flights. Not panicing.

36000 season ticket holders, then limit that to how many are on the cup scheme. Then limit that further to how many have that money, especially just after xmas. Then limit that further to those who are waiting to get a ticket before booking travel/accom and then realise just how high those prices have rocketed in recent weeks. I think there's a good chance for me.

I think our first ever CL game, away to Munich, went to general sale did it not?

Then take into account that were playing Barcelona in the Nou Camp. Good luck to you for staying positive but I think you've got no chance!! People will find the money for nights like this.

Painters Radio said:
Just can't imagine we have 4600 fans that have at least 9000 points and are also on the cup scheme.

I bet we have. That's why it says "if tickets remain further criteria will be announced".

mcfcirlam said:
If i dont get a ticket then just going to watch it in a bar near the ground, or go in their end for a cheaper price.
The worst part of the trip is the actual game after a good all day session of drinking and singing.
Saying that, they have all been group games, so it feels like no end result.
If we win the home leg 5 v 0 or 6 v 0, there will be loads of spares in Spain.
Cant wait, not worried about ticket at this stage. I will change my mind though at 8.40pm (CET) on the night.

It's no cheaper in their end, 93 euros (£77) tickets are also the cheapest tickets in the home sections for this match.

Didsbury Dave said:
Painters Radio said:
Just can't imagine we have 4600 fans that have at least 9000 points and are also on the cup scheme.

I bet we have. That's why it says "if tickets remain further criteria will be announced".

Yep. Need to bear in mind that Ajax away sold out on the first day of sale last season at 8000 points and cup scheme. Granted that we didn't get as many tickets for that one but we're over a year further down the line here so those on 8000 points then will probably have something in the region of 1200-1500 more points now.

How many tickets are going to corporates (probably where I'll end up getting mine from) and supporters clubs. This always stinks.

do you reckon it will go below 6000 on cup scheme?<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:06 pm --<br /><br />Wed 12 March 2014 19:45 GMT A FC Barcelona UEFA Champions League

trotsky said:
How many tickets are going to corporates (probably where I'll end up getting mine from) and supporters clubs. This always stinks.

Corporates will get first dibs on the 200 posh seats that have to be allocated to the visiting team, they're the £200+ tickets.

lancs blue said:
trotsky said:

Corporates will get first dibs on the 200 posh seats that have to be allocated to the visiting team, they're the £200+ tickets.
I'll take five please. Had my first season ticket in 1975. Enough loyalty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.