Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on City website:

FC Barcelona v Manchester City
Wednesday 12th March 2014
Kick-off – 8.45pm (local time)
Supporters are advised that tickets for the 2nd leg of City's UEFA Champions League draw against FC Barcelona, at the Camp Nou, are unreserved seating in the visitors section.

Please disregard any seat details which appear on your email confirmation and tickets. Seat details will not be applicable for this match.

For full ticket details and sales criteria click here.

The Ticket Office and Supporter Services Team are available Monday - Saturday, 9am to 5:30pm (closed Sunday & Bank Holiday). Supporter Services will open for all scheduled First Team away fixtures until kick-off. Please call 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3). Out of hours you can use our online 'frequently asked questions' resource, #mcfchelp. You can also ask us a question and keep up to date via our official Supporter Services Twitter account, @MCFCHELP.

All tickets are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited's 2013-14 away match terms and conditions of sale and the applicable ground regulations of the opposing team.

Matt The Blue said:
So it's basically a free for all for the seats.

Always is, cannot remember a European away where everyone sat in allocated seats.
No problem, makes for a better atmosphere IMO

Whitworth Park said:
Matt The Blue said:

Always is, cannot remember a European away where everyone sat in allocated seats.

We got told we were in the wrong seats in russia......500 city fans, 1500 empty seats and 2 blues asked us to move!
we didnt move and they saw the funny side of things

flights and hotel booked ... struggling with my points to get tickets, if anyone knows of 2 tickets or has two cards which will qualify for tickets can you please pm me, would be much appreciated. thanks.

kompany10 said:
flights and hotel booked ... struggling with my points to get tickets, if anyone knows of 2 tickets or has two cards which will qualify for tickets can you please pm me, would be much appreciated. thanks.

And if anyone has just one card or one ticket could they please pm me?

Thanks very much.

brianisablue said:
kompany10 said:

And if anyone has just one card or one ticket could they please pm me?

Thanks very much.

and if anyone hasn't got a card or a ticket can they ......... ooooh wait

Im going anyway ticket or not. Just being in the city with thousands of of fellow blues will suffice

bainy said:
Whitworth Park said:
Matt The Blue said:

We got told we were in the wrong seats in russia......500 city fans, 1500 empty seats and 2 blues asked us to move!
we didnt move and they saw the funny side of things
we tried to sit in the right seats at Villareal, but as we had seats numbered 62 and 63, and 62 was next to 87 (or similar), we gave it up and just stood where we wanted, not that they were "seats" anyway, just f**king big steps with 2 bits of (often) broken plastic stuck to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.