Barca away criteria

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by The Blue, 17 Jan 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tedmak

tedmak

Hi
    have booked my flight (Tuesday morning in - Thursday evening out). Doubt I will get a match ticket as I have 5000 points but reckon will be able to get one from a tout for the BArca area.Just checked the BArca website. There are no tix left for the home fans.
    Aint missing this match for the world. Hopefully, will thrash them in the first leg and the second leg will be like yesterday. All those open spaces - I nearly froze.
    In a way - this worry about getting a ticket is what we have been waitring for for years. I notice no-one is interested in Chelsea or United's matches.
    Any ideas where the pre-match drinking places will be?

2. Bluemoon230989

Bluemoon230989

Dirty sods
    :o)

3. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

The ticket office told me last week (when we were politely discussing another f*ck up they'd done) that this is the first match when it will simply be based on the amount of points you have whether you are looking to sit with a child or not. The main reason is that too many 'for my two lads' end if with 'my two best mates'. I suppose their is no easy answer how to do it fairly.

4. Didsbury Dave

Didsbury Dave

Not that mate. I've never paid for it and never will.

But we liked a toke and loved the whole vibe. It was all a bit frenetic when city were there to be honest. Didn't quite live up to the fantasy.

5. goaters shinpad

goaters shinpad

6. tedmak

tedmak

Fair point, Goater
    but cant see many of the ST holders. Hopefully some of their supporters will be put off by the price of this one.
    Then again - if they lose - they wont have many decent matches left this season cos they have already played Madrid at home. So am not too hopeful.

7. BlairMCFC

BlairMCFC

Just read that on Average they have about 30,000 general sale tickets including season ticket holders that send them back.

In 2012 it says that there were only 13,000 seats in the stadium that weren't ST's

Obviously this isn't your average game and the away allocation is much higher than normal I wouldn't imagine there will be that many on GS

8. Didsbury Dave

Didsbury Dave

I'm not sure that's totally right, mate.

Their average attendance last season was 70 odd thousand.

I've just been having a gander to see how likely this was to sell out, therefore reducing chances of buying tickets over there. They got 95,000 in the Round of 16 last year against AC Milan, a game of similar stature to this one. I think capacity is 99,500.

All this info is from a quick glance around and might not be right, just to cover myself.

9. BlairMCFC

BlairMCFC

What i read was only at a quick search too.

I don't see how what you've put means that the info isn't correct though. You can't tell how many general sale tickets there were from the average attendance figure.

10. Didsbury Dave

Didsbury Dave

i meant that that it doesn't seem right that there are 86,500 season ticket holders (99,500 - 13,000), although i know you said 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.