Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any has two spare tickets or can't go to the match could you PM me. Me and my dad are desperate to go, but we are scared that the tickets will be snapped up. Thank you!!!

cleavers said:
bainy said:
Whitworth Park said:
Always is, cannot remember a European away where everyone sat in allocated seats.
No problem, makes for a better atmosphere IMO

We got told we were in the wrong seats in russia......500 city fans, 1500 empty seats and 2 blues asked us to move!
we didnt move and they saw the funny side of things
we tried to sit in the right seats at Villareal, but as we had seats numbered 62 and 63, and 62 was next to 87 (or similar), we gave it up and just stood where we wanted, not that they were "seats" anyway, just f**king big steps with 2 bits of (often) broken plastic stuck to them.
The seat numbers we had at villarreal didn't exist when we ask a steward he just said they always print non existent numbers on because you sit where you want,that said all the games in Germany have had allocated seats.

i kne albert davy said:
cleavers said:
bainy said:
We got told we were in the wrong seats in russia......500 city fans, 1500 empty seats and 2 blues asked us to move!
we tried to sit in the right seats at Villareal, but as we had seats numbered 62 and 63, and 62 was next to 87 (or similar), we gave it up and just stood where we wanted, not that they were "seats" anyway, just f**king big steps with 2 bits of (often) broken plastic stuck to them.
The seat numbers we had at villarreal didn't exist when we ask a steward he just said they always print non existent numbers on because you sit where you want,that said all the games in Germany have had allocated seats.

Yeah, at Dortmund we got allocated seats...

cleavers said:
bainy said:
Whitworth Park said:
Always is, cannot remember a European away where everyone sat in allocated seats.
No problem, makes for a better atmosphere IMO

They were the worst seats I have had the misfortune to sit on in 37 years of watching football. That glass barrier with the bars in it, Jesus Christ. Disgusting that they charged us 60 quid or whatever.

Didsbury Dave said:
They were the worst seats I have had the misfortune to sit on in 37 years of watching football. That glass barrier with the bars in it, Jesus Christ. Disgusting that they charged us 60 quid or whatever.
Mine in Amsterdam were worse, we were down in the bottom left corner of our section, and because of the metal bar on top of the perspex struggled to see half the pitch without moving around depending where the ball was, not that it ultimately mattered we were that shite anyway, again pretty shit at the price we paid. Those that make it into the away end in Barcelona will struggle to see the pitch, it will make Newcastle's pitch look close.

cleavers said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Mine in Amsterdam were worse, we were down in the bottom left corner of our section, and because of the metal bar on top of the perspex struggled to see half the pitch without moving around depending where the ball was, not that it ultimately mattered we were that shite anyway, again pretty shit at the price we paid. Those that make it into the away end in Barcelona will struggle to see the pitch, it will make Newcastle's pitch look close.

A rag at work has been to Barcelona 3 times and he says it's the worst away end anywhere. You're so far up, you can't see anything on the pitch and there's no roof so there's no atmosphere either. A truly weird experience (especially for £77).

I'm beginning to think that if I miss out on a ticket it won't be any major loss.

That being said its a fair old trip to make both to get to the plane here let alone over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.