Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
bainy said:
de niro said:
I still maintain there will be at least 1 more drop in critiera. 8750 -8500. poss even 8000. I base this mostly on us reaching Wembley, a lot of people can't do both.

I hope your right too...we got 3 on monday and need another 3. Need it to drop to 8500 to get them.
I think your wrong though, this game will have a higher demand than the manc derby.....everyone is going!

You may well be right but if this sells out at 9k or above it will be quite a statement regarding attending games /loyalty points.
It should swell the numbers for the cup schemes and attendance for games next season.

All good I suppose, every game a sell out :)
Not really. Because of this I am considering investing in a comfy new armchair to watch from. If i do renew (I probably will) I'll ditch the Cup schemes and with the money I'll save I will cherry pick my games and pay for a ticket from a tout or go corporate.

trotsky said:
de niro said:
bainy said:
I hope your right too...we got 3 on monday and need another 3. Need it to drop to 8500 to get them.
I think your wrong though, this game will have a higher demand than the manc derby.....everyone is going!

You may well be right but if this sells out at 9k or above it will be quite a statement regarding attending games /loyalty points.
It should swell the numbers for the cup schemes and attendance for games next season.

All good I suppose, every game a sell out :)
Not really. Because of this I am considering investing in a comfy new armchair to watch from. If i do renew (I probably will) I'll ditch the Cup schemes and with the money I'll save I will cherry pick my games and pay for a ticket from a tout or go corporate.

you're not a bad judge, I'm watching the spurs game on tv tonight. there is a chance my daughter can't now do the barca away game so I'm thinking if she aint going i'll duck it too, its just an awful lot of money. yet to come, arsenal away, utd away, Wembley and imo more CL after barca. where do you draw the line?

Loukas said:
tonyellis said:
Does anyone think that it will get below the 9000 points and if it does what we reckon it will go down to? I've got 8700 points here.
Might get just below, but I know supporters clubs get tickets after it's past 9,000 so if there aren't more than 460 left than no. Bit annoying considering people on lower points will probably get tickets through points whores!

Does that mean supporters clubs have got 460 tickets?
i think that there are certain oversubscibed games - Barca away, Rags away, possibly liverpool (this year at least) that supporters clubs should not get tickets. OSC members with the correct loyalty points should apply themselves. For the vast major of away games anyone can get a ticket - its one or two a year that demand is oversubscribed - Barca is one of them.

ell said:
I reckon it will go as far as 7500

It clearly will sell out high as did Ajax. What I don't understand though is how did Bayern (our first ever Champions league game, and over Oktoberfest) potentially went to General Sale, and Real Madrid went very low. Two huge games.

Understand this is somewhere we have never been, but so was Bayern the first time.

dancity19 said:
ell said:

It clearly will sell out high as did Ajax. What I don't understand though is how did Bayern (our first ever Champions league game, and over Oktoberfest) potentially went to General Sale, and Real Madrid went very low. Two huge games.

Understand this is somewhere we have never been, but so was Bayern the first time.

There are 2200 more tickets than for Ajax so it will go lower. Bayern and Madrid were both short notice. Oktoberfest was bad news as it meant that hotels were very expensive too. Madrid sold out at pretty high points. This is one of the most glamorous matches city have ever played.

cheddar404 said:
dancity19 said:
ell said:

There are 2200 more tickets than for Ajax so it will go lower. Bayern and Madrid were both short notice. Oktoberfest was bad news as it meant that hotels were very expensive too. Madrid sold out at pretty high points. This is one of the most glamorous matches city have ever played.

Of course it is the most glamorous. I understand it will sell out high. But Bayern went to general sale- that was pretty glamorous so surely surprising it went THAT low. Equally, I got tickets for Real on about 6k at the time- Don't think I have a chance getting one here. Again, Real was pretty glamorous.
Understand this is a huge huge game, but strange how those games, as far as I can remember, went significantly lower.

dancity19 said:
cheddar404 said:
dancity19 said:

Of course it is the most glamorous. I understand it will sell out high. But Bayern went to general sale- that was pretty glamorous so surely surprising it went THAT low. Equally, I got tickets for Real on about 6k at the time- Don't think I have a chance getting one here. Again, Real was pretty glamorous.
Understand this is a huge huge game, but strange how those games, as far as I can remember, went significantly lower.

Yeah, I was a bit surprised Bayern went to general sale. I don't think it even sold out did it? Hotels were extortionate though and people will pick and choose in the group stages or even wait until the knock-out rounds if they can only afford to go to one. This is knock-out football and Barcelona is the ultimate glamour tie; more so than Madrid or Bayern.

Trouble with this one is people are buying tickets even if their not going knowing that they can sell them on? The rich get richer and the poor her poorer as they say?

cheddar404 said:
dancity19 said:
ell said:

The points for Madrid were not that high, Circa 5k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.