Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
RACHACE said:
Is it not obvious what happens regards fans that don't have the required amount of points but have been promised a ticket via a supporters club?

Some I assume don't give a toss about their allocation the club gives them.

They'll have lots and lots of fans that have been going with the supporters club for years, most of which will probably have the level of points needed. Of those fans, some will have no intention of going to Barcelona but their loyalty points will still be used in order to obtain a ticket that'll then be distributed to another member of the club who is wanting to go but doesn't have the points.

Simples really

Not true.
Supporters clubs are allocated tickets according to the requests they make...loyalty points have no bearing.
There is no check to see if the local branch members have the required points
This is a fact...The OSC rules allow each supporters club to determine how it distributes tickets.
There may well be branches that members have enough points - so your point above is valid in such cases, however there are branches that will get tickets and no one has the points!
I think supporters branches are great and do a brilliant job....just thnk that on the 1 or 2 oversubscribed games each year tickets should strictly be given on a points basis.

mcfcirlam said:
As we are only a small club, fast becoming a massive one, we might not be the attraction to the Barca fans.

You fucking what? We are the talk of Europe. I've got contacts in Barca and this game is the most keenly anticipated in years. Demand is apparently higher than their Classico and it's reflected in the pricing.

You,my friend, have a bad dose of Likkle Cityitis.

mcfcirlam said:
It was never going to be fair how the tickets were allocated for this game.
I have not got enough points, but like the other 16 in our lot we are all booked to go and we dont have one between us.
I still think that 96,000 is a lot to sell and I have heard rumours, yes rumours that if you turn up at the Nou Camp you can buy tickets.
As we are only a small club, fast becoming a massive one, we might not be the attraction to the Barca fans, especially if we are 6 v 0 up from the first leg.
They might increase the allocation if it is not sold out and they see 2000 or more fans trying to get in the nearest bar to watch it.
I am a Supporters Club member and we have been told and had copy emails from CITY that they cannot guarentee an allocation.
I do think that the Points system needs tweeking.
EG Whoever went to the most league cup games should be guarenteed a ticket for the final.
Same with the Champions League, 3 Points for away legs, then 1 points for home legs, If you have done all 6 games the points criteria starts at 12.
The problem is the Platinum and corporate ticket holders are catching up the gold ones so some can choose their games
Basically if you went to Moscow or Plzen you deserve a ticket.

You are hearing misinformed rumours.
Barca sold out within min's of their allocation going on line.
Every member who could took up their option.
I know because my mate who lives over there was on the net the day they went on sale, at the 1000 hrs start.
No chance.
Normally for a Barca match you can buy tickets from ATM machines in Catalonia, but not for this match.
And there are no tickets, I repeat no tickets on sale at the ground.
Now I suspect some of these tickets will be available from Touts over there, but that's the only way.
As for us not being an attraction, you are joking.
We are the talk of Europe believe me, everyone wants in on us. and from what i hear from over there Barca are mighty
twitchy about playing us.

M24 Citizen said:
kippaxkid said:
I got 9280 but looks like ill be watching in a bar , oh well that's another 186 euros for a beer

What? You will be fine!

With comments on here saying theres only 50 left !! im beginning to doubt , im eligible tomorrow and was quite confident.
I actually rang about 4.30 and they said at a guess about 150 left , but possibilities of maybe more , they don't have a clue at city .<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:00 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
kippaxkid said:
I got 9280 but looks like ill be watching in a bar , oh well that's another 186 euros for a beer

you'll get a ticket with that.

de niro hope your right .

If those numbers of tickets being left are true then sounds like people have been pimping their cards in vast numbers

M24 Citizen said:
If those numbers of tickets being left are true then sounds like people have been pimping their cards in vast numbers

They have been on the loyalty points black market

So according to Bluemooners at 3.30 pm,we had 50 left and at 4.30pm we had 150 left.
Stop posting crap.
You are not helping anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.