Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
M24 Citizen said:
If those numbers of tickets being left are true then sounds like people have been pimping their cards in vast numbers

There's no doubt of that. It's the way it goes. If anyone here with a plane booked says that they wouldn't accept a ticket from a mate with more points, for moral reasons,then they are a liar or a fool. It's always been that way and always will be.

kippaxkid said:
M24 Citizen said:
kippaxkid said:
I got 9280 but looks like ill be watching in a bar , oh well that's another 186 euros for a beer

What? You will be fine!

With comments on here saying theres only 50 left !! im beginning to doubt , im eligible tomorrow and was quite confident.
I actually rang about 4.30 and they said at a guess about 150 left , but possibilities of maybe more , they don't have a clue at city .
-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:00 pm --

de niro said:
kippaxkid said:
I got 9280 but looks like ill be watching in a bar , oh well that's another 186 euros for a beer

you'll get a ticket with that.

de niro hope your right .

they know exactly what they are doing, its the folk on here that's talking through their arse.

oh and all these saying people are pimping the points why not have a look at your own points and why you may not qualify. if you were offered a ticket via those means you'd jump at it without a second thought.

morality goes right out of the window.

alan__mcfc said:
shinpads said:
has anyone spoken to the club about how sales are going, I have 8350 points and booked on tommy cook trip (provisionally) , if it doesnt reach my points level I have to miss out.

been to the ticket office around 3.30 and they only had around 50 left and said online and phone sales only have limited number left. Also said tommy cook lot still have to qualify to get tickets.
Total rubbish,the online and phone sales do not have a seperate allocation from the main ticket office.
Do you think they would turn customers away from the main box office,claiming they had none left
,when they are still selling them online.

Chappie said:
alan__mcfc said:
shinpads said:
has anyone spoken to the club about how sales are going, I have 8350 points and booked on tommy cook trip (provisionally) , if it doesnt reach my points level I have to miss out.

been to the ticket office around 3.30 and they only had around 50 left and said online and phone sales only have limited number left. Also said tommy cook lot still have to qualify to get tickets.
Total rubbish,the online and phone sales do not have a seperate allocation from the main ticket office.
Do you think they would turn customers away from the main box office,claiming they had none left
,when they are still selling them online.

Not quite total rubbish, I always go to the ticket office to buy my away tickets so that I can get a front row seat, due to standing difficulties, and twice recently they have not been able to give them to me because those particular rows were only being sold online. They had to get a supervisor to try and sort it for me and were extremely helpful about it but they cannot go online without permission. So they must have separate allocations for the TO & the online sales.

"Supporters are advised that tickets for the 2nd leg of City’s UEFA Champions League draw against FC Barcelona, at the Camp Nou, are unreserved seating in the visitors section.

Please disregard any seat details which appear on your email confirmation and tickets. Seat details will not be applicable for this match."

You'll be fine. You qualify tomorrow at 9am. It's 8pm now, and it's not sold out. If you go online at 9am tomorrow and don't get a ticket you're very unlucky!!

bainy said:
RACHACE said:
Is it not obvious what happens regards fans that don't have the required amount of points but have been promised a ticket via a supporters club?

Some I assume don't give a toss about their allocation the club gives them.

They'll have lots and lots of fans that have been going with the supporters club for years, most of which will probably have the level of points needed. Of those fans, some will have no intention of going to Barcelona but their loyalty points will still be used in order to obtain a ticket that'll then be distributed to another member of the club who is wanting to go but doesn't have the points.

Simples really

Not true.
Supporters clubs are allocated tickets according to the requests they make...loyalty points have no bearing.
There is no check to see if the local branch members have the required points
This is a fact...The OSC rules allow each supporters club to determine how it distributes tickets.
There may well be branches that members have enough points - so your point above is valid in such cases, however there are branches that will get tickets and no one has the points!
I think supporters branches are great and do a brilliant job....just thnk that on the 1 or 2 oversubscribed games each year tickets should strictly be given on a points basis.

correct, I know someone who doesn't even have a season ticket who already has one through a OSC

charliebigspuds said:
correct, I know someone who doesn't even have a season ticket who already has one through a OSC

Regular Joe said at 14.25 today.
I am the ticket co-ordinator for a large branch and I can confirm categorically that branches have not been told their allocation. In fact we have all been told that we will not find out about our allocation until after the game has sold out, if we get an allocation at all. This is different from the usual system when we know our allocation before the public sale.

Is Charlie telling big porkies?
Is Joe a regular fibber?
Only one way to find out.

FIGHTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.